Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Don't listen to him DK your apps are awesome from the instinct to the pre they are all useful for something. My 5 yr old loves this lightsaber app it keeps him amused for a good hour!!! Now that's useful! =)
    dK I am glad you finally decided to join the homebrew scene. When you posted your apps on my home forum we were all excited for you to publish them. I am glad you brought them out early though Just don't forget about us at palmpreforum.org
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Very cool, but my iPhone friend teased me to no end since his official Lucas Arts light saber was spot on with the sounds and had a lot of other cool features.
    Nice app
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    This app didn't work well for me but maybe my accelerometer is broken.

anyway, I'd like to see some more useful apps from you. You are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by roor View Post
    This app didn't work well for me but maybe my accelerometer is broken.

anyway, I'd like to see some more useful apps from you. You are good.
    it isnt broken it's just a bug due to the fact that this is somewhat still a new Os and people are barely getting the feel of it

people calm down on requesting people to quickly bring out tip top shape apps, even though we've surpassed palm/sprints app catalog in quantity there is still much work to be done, so just enjoy the fact that theres constatly things to be done.

p.s. awesome app
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    check the original post
    License: this application is not open source. Do not distribute.
    Um, yeah. That is WHY I asked. I have seen a few apps. being posted with CLOSED licenses. WTH?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Nice work, i'm sure it'll be up to par soon. Great job though keep going!!!
    i waved my phone around and nothing happened for literally a minute. then, a minute after i stopped it made about 30 sound effects in a row.

it's a good start, but it's extremely buggy.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Dude, well done......

Its a GREAT start, I think people are just a bit overly critical for APPS that are free releases most are not even close to a fully done, but we're still given a chance to play with em.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by captainmike; 07/29/2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: fixed grammer
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    DK your on a roll!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmike View Post
    Dude, well done......

Its a GREAT start, I think people are just a bit overly critical for APPS that are free releases most are not even close to a fully done, but we're still given a chance to play with em.

Thanks again!
    with that said, i would still like to say thanks. i fully expect this to be an awesome app in no time.
    Soon I can duel my friends android phone!
    i do not like this app at all! im sorry but the lag time between the time you swing your phone and the time that the sounds play is atleast a good 3-5 seconds.. if it even plays at all youll be lucky... i wish that the lag time will be fixed over time and this app will work even better because right now.. you look retarted swinging around your phone with a little red light on it for no reason...
    I'm experiencing the same bugginess as others, but i'm excited that someone is working on this. Great start, looking forward to improved versions!
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I got the same problem, but it's a start. I've heard others say that Accelerator Start and Stop don't work. Only the shaking part does.

Also, the screen should stay put and not scroll up and down.
    accelerator stop works for fileCoaster.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Next version should play the "glowing" sound when the lightsaber is idle. Also it'd be cool if we could ignite the lightsaber with a press of the volume button, without actually changing the volume.
    naw, make the center button do something like this, that would be cool.
    Take that iForce Jedi!
    very laggy but still pretty cool
    Cool app, I've seen it on iphones and blackberry storm. Also a shotgun.
    These aren't the most useful apps, but so what, they are fun

As others have mentioned, I'll just throw it out there as well.
    - Very laggy, sounds will come very late. Usually one sound quickly, then many sounds at once play later.
    - The screen scrolls up and down when using touch.
    + Many colors to choose from, thanks!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast