Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    i follow all the steps , but im trying make this work with itunes 9.0.1.8 but doesnt work .... i did install with itunes 8.0 and was working fine now i extract the zip to program files allow 4444 port in the firewall and allow in norton antivirus too also i set the ip in the rtunes app, but still no luck!!!... somebody can u give a lil help here! thanks
    There is no Link on the Page for the App. Where can I download the app?
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UN-D View Post
    There is no Link on the Page for the App. Where can I download the app?
    Yep, seems to be gone both from here as well as from Preware - you get an error when trying to download it.

I installed the server and am able to access the web server via my pre, but for some reason I can't seem to get the pre's browser to activate the buttons on the web interface. They work fine in firefox on my computer, just not on the pre...
    Twitter: @dvdmon

4.    #164  
    not sure yet whether to put app in app catalog or keep this homebrew. Will update later and let you know
    is it possible to code this app for winamp? i hate itunes. this would be great.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Any chance you can remove the expiration from this version? Love this amp and was bummed that I can't use it now
  7.    #167  
    hey guys, i just uploaded v0.8.8 and you'll be happy to see 2 things. enjoy!

EDIT 11/3 (v0.8.8):
    - App will not expire anymore
    - App is now open source. Feel free to modify and improve
    awesome!
    Does this work on Mac?
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    You the man!
    Terrific app! With rTunes running on my Mac and a couple of Airport Expresses, I now have whole-house music!
    can't wait till my pre gets here on monday!! can't wait to use this
    Hello, i just want to thank you for the nice APP. I tested it today together with iTunes 9.0.2.25. It worked very well *thumps up*
    This is cool. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    Does this work on Mac?
    Ok, after messing around with this for a while and not having any luck on my mac(osx 10.5.8) I did this;
    Went to system preferences>security>firewall
    Once on firewall click on "Set access for specific services and applications"
    Clicked on the "+"
    Added rtunes in
    Opened itunes and everything worked perfect.
    Hope this helps out
    need a picture how to run this application
    (*.*)
    Alright, I have been messing with this app on my phone and computer for quite some time and it's getting annoying. I downloaded the iTunesRemote on my palm pre and the only remote app I found on iTunes. I can't get to any files from this app to extract, I really can't do anything on my computer with the remote app I downloaded, (right clicked it and all it gives is "get info" which is nothing. WHAT am I doing wrong?
    Is the current version of iTunes ok 910.5.1.11? or do I have to roll back to version 9.1 of iTunes? Which version is compatible??

My server (home computer -Windows XP) an IP address 192.168.1.100 is running the rtunes server (vers 9.1.0.79) I've opened port 4444 on the windows firewall to allow this addy, but when I launch rtunes server I get the following: Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 4444 Default Index index.cheetah … nothing happens….and I have to shutdown the app. the Preap I'm running on my Touchpad is 192.168.1.100:4444

what do I need to do to get this working?

Thanks..
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789