Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    just installed the app on my pre...actually it was the 1st homebrew program I installed...

works fine with Win 7 x64 (build 7264)

works fine with iTunes 8.2.x

people getting the "serving 0.0.0.0 ...." mine does the same thing, but it still works....maybe the 0.0.0.0 is suppose to be localhost

if your using your local ip (inside your router) then you don't have to open the port on your router, and make sure your using WIFI on your pre

I do agree with other people though, apps for other media players would be great

would def. consider donating for somethin for WMP / WMC
    Many thanks & keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I think this is an awesome app. I also use the Pre's browser to hit the rTunes server. With the browser you can change the playlist that is currently playing. My only suggestion is maybe things could be moved around a bit so that the buttons are not covered with notifications.

Awesome App!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Much thanks for this! It took a minute for me to get the router working, but one it did it worked like a charm. If this ever comes for mediamonkey with song browsing support, I'll fly to wherever you are to personally buy you a beer!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    this will b great when im in the shower and wanna change the song )))
    Wish there were a server version for Linux that would control xmms... (or maybe amarok)
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohseedee View Post
    I think this is an awesome app. I also use the Pre's browser to hit the rTunes server. With the browser you can change the playlist that is currently playing. My only suggestion is maybe things could be moved around a bit so that the buttons are not covered with notifications.

Awesome App!!
    Can you explain how you use the Pre browser to do this? I'd like to try but don't get how to access the rTunes server via the browser... thanks.
    Works like a charm! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    there is a mac version of the server app:
    http://softwaresamurai.com/agwego/rt...osx.binary.zip
    Can you tell me how to load this app. on my pre, and operate it on my mac...pleeeeez ?
    will you be adding more features to this app? like volume control? or shuffle/repeat?
  10.    #90  
    yes hopefully
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rogi.one View Post
    Can you tell me how to load this app. on my pre, and operate it on my mac...pleeeeez ?
    Me too!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    ive tried over and over again.. just cant get it to work at all... dont know??
    Any word on rTunes working for Mac yet?
    Yeah I Need this for my MAC, I tried rTunes and it would never launch im running 10.5.7
    Hey, any way to implement a volume adjuster for the remote?

Love usingthis around the house. Wish it streamed music as I can't seem to get and of my radio stations to stream on here.
    Can u please give me step-by-step instructions on how to get "itunes remote" downloaded to my Mac and transfered to my pre ?
    I think I am having problems with all of the "pre" applications.
    I just DON'T get how to do it. :-(
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    works great!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Does anyone else use MediaMonkey? A version of this app for that jukebox would be awesome.
    can someone please clearly explain which address to put into the app on the pre?

I've opened up the ports on my PC and router, but am confused as to which address to use. Router address? Computer IP address? I think this would help lots of us who don't have much experience with networking such as myself

when I have rTunes server running I am getting the "Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 4444" message like others are, Im really lost as to how to get this working. Any help is much appreciated as this would be sweet with my HTPC
    Current: Pre
    SERO plan 500

Former: 800w, 755p, 700p, 650p
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sloppyjm View Post
    this will b great when im in the shower and wanna change the song )))
    I can see it know. The pre in a zip-loc bag. People singing in the shower and changing tracks. Next someone can make a waterproof case for use in the pool.