Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    This iosnt working for me yet but I suspect it's because of the airrave thing. Gdial works when I have it at 3 seconds instead of the default 2.
    amazing! download when i get home!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxxx33 View Post
    try using www.google.com/voice/m from your pre browser. it works just fine.
    This is what I have been doing but good job on the app so far and good luck polishing it up for a future release!
    cool deal
    MatterOfFactJack
    1.2 works MUCH better with my airrave, thank for letting me in the beta! I like the longer pause and waits.
    OK. I'm not getting it to work for dial out or anything.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I'm able to dial out using 0.1.2, but still can't SMS.
  8.    #148  
    will someone please try click the "[C]" next to the phone number input on the SMS screen to select the contact to SMS? does that work?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Tried the [C] several times, tried a couple other ways and still couldn't get SMS to work :-(
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMend View Post
    Tried the [C] several times, tried a couple other ways and still couldn't get SMS to work :-(
    please log into google.com/voice, do u see any messages from google like "could not deliver text message"?
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    I have d newer beta I still can't send sms
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    No error messages or even any record of trying to make these SMS messages. When I click on the green "Send" button, nothing happens. No little message appears above the green button like it does in your YouTube video.
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me...on like a personal level. I just got accepted into Google Voice today,and im trying to download this. Im having a horrible time trying to figure out how to install this. can someone help me out? I would be forever in your debt. THis application looks amazing. thank you so much for this.
    im really just having a hard time knowing what files to download, and I got the webos quick install and i downloaded this app. i put it in there and sent it to my pre...yet now i dont know where it is
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmarino331 View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me...on like a personal level. I just got accepted into Google Voice today,and im trying to download this. Im having a horrible time trying to figure out how to install this. can someone help me out? I would be forever in your debt. THis application looks amazing. thank you so much for this.
    im really just having a hard time knowing what files to download, and I got the webos quick install and i downloaded this app. i put it in there and sent it to my pre...yet now i dont know where it is
    use this link follow the instruction read everything slowly and follow each step, there are other ways but this is the one that works for me, good luck

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-1-0-4-a.html
  15.    #155  
    hey guys, check the original post, where I added an image of what tonight's release of Beta v0.2.0 will look like. hope you like it!

Also going to be fixed are:
    - hopefully SMS
    - choose number from multiple contacts
    - variable voicemail dial-out pause lengths
    - optional PIN entry
    - fixed SMS character counter
    - formatted phone numbers for better usability
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    hey guys, check the original post, where I added an image of what tonight's release of Beta v0.2.0 will look like. hope you like it!

Also going to be fixed are:
    - hopefully SMS
    - choose number from multiple contacts
    - variable voicemail dial-out pause lengths
    - optional PIN entry
    - fixed SMS character counter
    - formatted phone numbers for better usability
    looking forward to it
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Does it dial out over the data connection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmarino331 View Post
    I had the same problem. Tried it three times and like the they say the third time was the charm. Hope it works for you.
    Dolphin:

::: URGENT UPDATE :::

Something weird happened today. Yesterday I could see no history (other than two sample phone numbers). Today it strangely shows those two sample phone numbers + what looks to be my Google voice inbox.

Just so you know...the only thing I did differently today was installed gdialpro and wonder if that had something to do with it.

It's almost as if my login credentials are cached (from gdialpro) therefore allowing your app to pull my history data. The data is horribly formatted and looks out of wack but it's def my GV history there.

Also for SMS when I go to SEND SMS, I punched in a number and hit SEND. It actually said "SMS sent" this time. This is different from yesterday when I actually didn't even get the message "SMS sent".

:: Update on SMS: message was not actually sent, but a check of my Google Voice website now shows that text as failed. The error is:

Me: Hmmm 2:07 PM
    (xxx) xxx-xxxx: Error: this message was not successfully delivered. 2:07 PM

That's a major step since yesterday when I hit send and got nothing, and GV website made no mention of the text. One step closer?

I hope this helps you out. Let me know if you need further info.

PS: Folks with Airrave...i have one and it works fine. It seemed like if I had a voicemail, the GV chic's voice would obviously take longer since now she's saying "you have 1 new voicemail" instead of what she normally says. Simple fix... under preferences, pin. Add your pin and then tt to the end. Ex: 1234tt

Sorry if I sound overly excited I just felt like we got one step closer...and I didn't see anyone with a similar experience.
    Last edited by derrickonline; 07/30/2009 at 01:22 PM.
    GV integration is awesome, but I am wondering why folks aren't trying to make a clone of the Palm dialer app. It would seem to be a lot easier to use, since everyone is already familiar with it...
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast