Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    IPK for beta v0.1.0 released, please check OP for details
    About to download and play around with it, thanks d0lph1nK1ng!!!!
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    moderator, please change the thread title to reflect most recent OP title and please move the thread back to the Homebrew section. thanks!
    Here we go babay
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Will test.
    In history and voicemal there are fictitious numbers in there.

I have Enter PIN code for phone call unchecked. When I dial a 10-digit phone number it attempts to enter my PIN anyway.
    Last edited by NachoB; 07/29/2009 at 10:28 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    One bug I noticed is that when you choose a contact who has more than 1 number (Mobile, Home, Work, etc.), the app just chooses the 1st number from the list.

Another is on the SMS screen. The text box has a default message in it & the character count says "17/160". If you delete the default text, the count still says "17/160".
    Follow Me On

Getting same results as you Syphon

Only way currently to be able to make a call is to have PIN enabled.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  7.    #87  
    yes, all 3 of those r known bugs, thanks!
    Is sending an SMS supposed to be working in the beta? I've sent two and nothing happens.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  9.    #89  
    yes, SMS should be working
    Getting nothing when I try to send myself a text. Entering as ##########, no dashes.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  11.    #91  
    i just sent a text to myself ok. check your google voice inbox/sms/history to see if any activity or error messages are thrown. this morning (even though was working fine last entire week) wen i sent messages to myself, google was replying saying that it could not be delivered: meaning, the app worked, but delivery of the text failed. possibly google voice or sprint network problems
    Nothing in any of those locations.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Everytime I dial it starts sending the tones too early. I wonder if this is becaue I use an airave as there is tone indicating its using it before it dials out.
    Also SMS didn't seem to work for myself.
    Are you considering getting help from other devs to make the project move faster?
    If you are I volunteer. Was going to start coding google voice for the pre but so far your program is pretty much towards what I had in mind.

I need google voice really bad to work properly on my pre.

My help requires no monetary compensation it would be a pleasure to help you.
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    This is really starting to come together. Really need to fix that icon though. Have you considering the new Google Voice look?

16.    #96  
    is SMS working for anyone besides me?
    thanks for posting the ipk.

bit confused here, when I choose to dial out it dials the GV number, isn't it supposed to be able to do it without that? I'm on wifi

same bugs with SMS. what is the proper format for entering the GV settings?

user@gmail.com

or just user

trying both
    I can't get dialing or SMS to work.
    SMS does nothing and seems like the timing is off for the dialing, not enough of a pause between entries so PIN doesn't enter correctly.

Haven't been able to call or SMS after a few attempts.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
  19.    #99  
    well at least i have a working gv client =]. anyways, it can dial out w/o using the GV voicemail, just not yet. and formats are as follows:

email: username@gmail.com
    phone: 1234567890
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    sms not working here either...
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast