Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    because hopefully i was planning to make a lil money off of them. maybe $0.99 for the cheap ones and no more than 3 or 4 for the larger apps. perhaps i will put a code into an IPK that will disable these "beta previews" after like 2 months or something
    DK, Glad your on the Palm Pre. I figured I would miss out on your programming genius when I migrated from the Instinct.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Thanks this is great!
    Looks pretty slick
    I think adding something like this to universal search is a whole different beast, I'll be very happy to be able to call and sms fully from within this app. Looks like a small donation gathered a little steam! Goes to show how pent up the demand is for some apps like this.

Can't wait to give it a whirl!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    How can I donate?
    First post, go to his website and you'll find a donate link in there
    Christo

There are NO Limits
  7.    #67  
    there's also donate links from the Help menu in each app =]
    there's also donate links from the Help menu in each app =]

But this is the first app of yours I'm (hoping to be) using, so unless I had it already I wouldn't have any other way

The link in your address is a pretty logical place, I think
    Christo

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    So, has anyone confirmed that this does indeed use minutes when calling/receiving calls via your GV number?
    so is this open now for donators?

so can I donate now to get the beta?
    i'm not sure about any other apps that try to do the same thing as this app, but my app will get a call from google # if have internet connection, else dial out thru voicemail
    All I needed to know to get this.

Monies donated.
    App looks great... how do I get in on the beta??
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Awesome, can't wait to try it out! Thanks!
    awesome donated
    Great donated. Can't wait to try out the app
    This sounds like a great app and I would really love to try it out(read:donate) but I have a question.

I am going to Ireland for 10 days in October. Since the Pre isn't a world phone would this enable me to receive/pllace calls if I was on Wifi in places? Would roaming charges apply? I won't hijack this thread, more than that, just curious if this app could help me out. I am already in the GV beta. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Nevermind, I tried in on the http://google.com/voice/m and tried dialing my office line with my phone in airplane mode and Wifi on. Doens't work... This is still a great app because it would enable me to get my GV phone number out there when I do call and text people
    Last edited by jwdv22; 07/29/2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: EDIT*** DUMB QUESTION ***
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdv22 View Post
    This sounds like a great app and I would really love to try it out(read:donate) but I have a question.

I am going to Ireland for 10 days in October. Since the Pre isn't a world phone would this enable me to receive/pllace calls if I was on Wifi in places? Would roaming charges apply? I won't hijack this thread, more than that, just curious if this app could help me out. I am already in the GV beta. Thanks and keep up the great work.
    honestly, not sure... sorry
    do you know how soon we can try this? i have a google voice acct if you need people for testing.
  19.    #79  
    IPK for beta v0.1.0 released, please check OP for details
  20.    #80  
    moderator, please change the thread title to reflect most recent OP title and please move the thread back to the Homebrew section. thanks!
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast