Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132 LastLast
  1.    #601  
    dkGoogleVoice v0.8.2 has been released to fix 2 small issues. now the minimum password verification requirement is set to 6. also fixed a bug in using your PIN code when dialing with voicemail mode
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    If you pulled a sms conversation and top on more messages the app frezes and it won't load the whole conversation you have to close and open d app again
  3.    #603  
    Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    If you pulled a sms conversation and top on more messages the app frezes and it won't load the whole conversation you have to close and open d app again
    check your PMs please so we can resolve the issue
    I was using an app and got a voicemail. I went to the internalz app and it had the choice to play. I clicked and it said would you like to stream or download, streaming would not work so I downloaded. I then winscp and changed the filename to voicemail.wav and went back to internalz and was able to listen to my google voice mail by clicking open.

Thought this might help on the quest to listen to voicemails from the Pre. If there was a script or something to rename it to a wav file we could listen to our voicemails, we all know the transcribed text is not the most accurate.
  5.    #605  
    i don't know about you guys, but i am very excited to be heading to the app catalog soon!
    Congrats on the app making it to the app catalog! Are there any differences between the homebrew version and the official app catalog version?
  7.    #607  
    This version will expire soon to prepare for app catalog release
    it keeps saying "Please enter your Google Voice information in the Menu > Preferences screen" all the time but I have already entered this

the other ver I had before this was 0.6.0 and it worked fine but not anymore

its like this no longer works at all
  9.    #609  
    dkGoogleVoice has been added to the Palm App Catalog!
    so whats the difference from the free one and the one in the app cat?
  11.    #611  
    the free version of dkGoogleVoice has expired. it is a paid app now. enjoy!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    The history list isn't refreshing for me. The free version worked, but this one is just spinning.
    I just got this app but I can't send txt using it also won't keep track of my calls and I can't turn off the sound of the keypad!!

Any suggestions ???
    I purchased this app from the App Catalog. I did not have the Homebrew of it. It will make outgoing calls via the voice mail number when set on that, but when set on the Web dial, pushing the green button to start the call does nothing, even on WiFi. I purchased this app and got rid of the free one that is in the Catalog for the sole reason of using the Web dial feature (great for when I'm out of the country on WiFi).

Also, the list of recent/missed calls just has the spinning circle and nothing ever loads.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Is anyone able to refresh the call list screen? Or are we all having the spinning progress indicator?

I'm a tad upset that the paid version doesn't work and the beta expired.
  16.    #616  
    UPDATE 10/17: Google has changed the authentication protocol for this service. I am currently testing a solution to this issue and will have it pushed to the App Catalog as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
    -DK
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 10/19/2009 at 11:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    I purchased this app and got rid of the free one that is in the Catalog for the sole reason of using the Web dial feature (great for when I'm out of the country on WiFi).
    I think you may be misled, this does not make calls via WiFi (aka VOIP), calls are still made via the voice service provided by your carrier. Google Voice does not provide a VOIP solution at this time.
    Web Dial will instruct Google Voice to initiate a call first to your cell phone, then to the number you instructed Google Voice to call.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    will the paid app let you send text messages ? the other google dailers wont send them. i had to go back to the homebrew version...
  19.    #619  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddmillion View Post
    will the paid app let you send text messages ? the other google dailers wont send them. i had to go back to the homebrew version...
    when the updated version (0.9.2) gets pushed to the App Catalog, resolving the authentication issues, yes u will be able to send text messages with the paid version
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I think you may be misled, this does not make calls via WiFi (aka VOIP), calls are still made via the voice service provided by your carrier. Google Voice does not provide a VOIP solution at this time.
    Web Dial will instruct Google Voice to initiate a call first to your cell phone, then to the number you instructed Google Voice to call.
    Well that stinks. I don't think that should be called "Web" calling then!

Why would I want to do it that way instead of just calling the number the other way? (That's a real question, not criticism.)