Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    i am working on it
    If you can get this to work so that we can play our GV voice mails from the phone without calling in, you will be my hero. I will happily donate!

Thanks,
    Brian
  2.    #582  
    i'm trying. i'm pretty close, but my solution will probably involve unreleased APIs, so it would not be included in first release to the Palm App Catalog. v0.8.0 should be the last release before release candidate (v0.9.0). hoping to add a speed dial launcher screen for contacts, couple GUI improvements, filter the history list by type, and auto refresh history/voicemail with notifications
  3.    #583  
    preview of v0.8.0
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    preview of v0.8.0
    I can't wait! Speed dial for the win!
    I was using this app and when I upgraded to 7.1 but I cannot get it to work. I continue to get an error message to enter a "valid" Google voice password. I have checked, rechecked (caps etc) and my password is correct. I have tried to delete and re-install twice with no success. (Note - I am deleting by going to the apps page and using the swipe motion. I mention this because when I re-install, my prior info on the Preferences page continues to be populated suggesting that not everything was deleted).

I have used both this and the GDial app for a month and was trying to keep up with advances in both to settle on one.

Any thoughts?
  6.    #586  
    v0.8.0 will allow you to filter your history list by different types... also new icons =]
    Dolphking any ideas on why I can't seem to log in with the newer versions? (see above). I nevehad had this problem with version 5.x.
  8.    #588  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    Dolphking any ideas on why I can't seem to log in with the newer versions? (see above). I nevehad had this problem with version 5.x.
    please send me a private message with your problems
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Hey DK do you know when we are getting the next release version
    Looking forward to the next version! Looking really good so far!
  11.    #591  
    hopin to release a version tonight if i can get it stable enough
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    I'm having the same problem you are having did you get a fix?
    yeah release 8 love your interface.
  14.    #594  
    dkGoogleVoice v0.8.0 has been released. adds a new speed dial function and the ability to filter your history list which now includes voicemails. enjoy!
    Downloaded. Will Install Shortly.

Call history filter is top notch.
    Last edited by mrclaiborne; 09/07/2009 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Update. App installed.
    Thanks,

mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
    I installed and entered all information but this is the message I keep getting. I input all information in the preference screen. I have never had this problem before.
  17.    #597  
    is your password 8 or more characters?
    No it is only 7 which is what it has always been and worked fine. I used your previous versions and never had a problem. Did GV change their password policy?
  19.    #599  
    ok i thought the minimum was 8. i just started checking this recently. let me shorten the requirement and put out v0.8.1
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 09/07/2009 at 09:58 AM.
    Ok Thanks!