Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132 LastLast
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    I guees I'm luckey cause all of dkgooglevoice ipks worked with no proble for me including this one
  2.    #562  
    the issue on freezing splash screen is whether you have missing information in your preferences. email, password, phoneNumber, forwardingNumber. will release minor release soon
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    the issue on freezing splash screen is whether you have missing information in your preferences. email, password, phoneNumber, forwardingNumber. will release minor release soon
    This was the first time I've ever installed dkGoogleVoice.
    Is there any way to play a GV voicemail from the phone without calling in? I can't make this work with any homebrew app or from the google voice mobile site. Please help!

Thanks,
    Brian
  5.    #565  
    now this is what we like to see around here... thanks lisandro
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Would there be a reason that when I try to launch this App, it just shows the start screen for it and wont load the application? I can get to my Google Voice through the internet, it would just be a whole lot easier with the app.
  7.    #567  
    dkGoogleVoice v0.7.1 released to fix many big defects. check the changelog for more details. i hope to have the mobile view return soon along with many features and improvements elsewhere. please report any more issues. enjoy!
    Fix'in to install.

Working Fine. Just had to re enter my login information.
    Last edited by mrclaiborne; 09/01/2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Update:
    Thanks,

mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
    Update from 0.6.0 to 0.7.1 works fine on filecoaster. Web dial and sms work fine. I think color icon on history for incoming calls are still blank. I have purple, green, red, with no words or indication what each means.
    I can't get any application to play a Google Voice message from the phone without calling in. Is this possible? From the google voice mobile site, I get an error message. I was able to do this from blackberry and iphone. Is there a way to play messages from the Palm Pre without calling in?
  11.    #571  
    Quote Originally Posted by isosunrise View Post
    Update from 0.6.0 to 0.7.1 works fine on filecoaster. Web dial and sms work fine. I think color icon on history for incoming calls are still blank. I have purple, green, red, with no words or indication what each means.
    =] i will be updating those icons to be more meaningful. until then:
    green = outgoing
    blue = incoming
    red = missed
    purple = text

sorry about not fixing the blank one. didn't copy new image over to my homebrew project from my app catalog project
  12.    #572  
    Quote Originally Posted by laphotoparty View Post
    I can't get any application to play a Google Voice message from the phone without calling in. Is this possible? From the google voice mobile site, I get an error message. I was able to do this from blackberry and iphone. Is there a way to play messages from the Palm Pre without calling in?
    no
    It works now. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    no
    Does anyone know why this is not possible? Is it an API limitation or a file format limitation, CODEC, policy?
  15.    #575  
    i believe it is due to a lack of robust audio support from palm
    i believe it is due to a lack of robust audio support from palm
    Is Palm or anybody else working on this. Seems like a HUGE limitation to any Google Voice homebrew application. And an embarrassment to Palm since Blackberry and Iphone can play GV voicemails EVEN without an application (direct from mobile website).

If Palm releases an update. How do they notify their customers that an update is available. Any chance, they may fix this with an update?

Thanks!

Brian
    If Palm releases an update. How do they notify their customers that an update is available. Any chance, they may fix this with an update?
    All Palm updates are released through Dieter Bohn, who then notifies the Precentral community. I thought everyone knew this.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    All Palm updates are released through Dieter Bohn, who then notifies the Precentral community. I thought everyone knew this.
    I just got the Palm Pre (my first Palm) so I did not know this. Thanks for filling in.

What about the other questions. Is anybody working on making it so that we can play google voice messages from the phone without calling in?

Thanks!
    PS - who is Dieter Bohn
  19.    #579  
    I just got the Palm Pre (my first Palm) so I did not know this. Thanks for filling in.

What about the other questions. Is anybody working on making it so that we can play google voice messages from the phone without calling in?
    i am working on it
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i am working on it
    That would be awesome!!!