Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 640
  1.    #541  
    dkGoogleVoice v0.7.0 has been released in the PreCentral homebrew section. you can see the changelog in the original post of this thread. had a major breakthrough that FINALLY fixed the login issues that many of you were having. also added a lot of functionality with more planning to be added in v0.8.0
  2. #542  
    Just Installed.

    Installed via PreWare, Filecoaster, and Quick Install. All get stuck at Splash Screen.
    Last edited by mrclaiborne; 08/31/2009 at 02:37 AM. Reason: App Not Loading
    Thanks,

    mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
  3.    #543  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrclaiborne View Post
    Just Installed.

    Installed via PreWare, Filecoaster, and Quick Install. All get stuck at Splash Screen.
    can someone else please verify? I installed the same .IPK using fileCoaster and it is working, so I'd just like to see if it's a settings issue or a general problem
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 08/31/2009 at 07:07 AM.
  4. #544  
    Working for me
  5. #545  
    Working for me as well. Thanks dk.
  6. JoshMend's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #546  
    Likewise, works for me except that the mobile site doesn't seem to be loading.
  7.    #547  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMend View Post
    Likewise, works for me except that the mobile site doesn't seem to be loading.
    not at all or requires a login? i will try to make it auto-login in v0.8.0, thanks
  8. JoshMend's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #548  
    The mobile site does not load at all - I get a white screen. :-(

    I really, REALLY like how the SMS history is shown. Very, very neat and clean! One problem, though. When I have really long SMS threads, it's compressed both on Google Voice and on dkGoogleVoice as something like "9 more messages" as a hyperlink in the middle of the thread. When I link the hyperlink in dkGoogleVoice SMS history thread view, it's not un-compressed -- that is, nothing happens when I click on the hyperlink.
  9.    #549  
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshMend View Post
    The mobile site does not load at all - I get a white screen. :-(

    I really, REALLY like how the SMS history is shown. Very, very neat and clean! One problem, though. When I have really long SMS threads, it's compressed both on Google Voice and on dkGoogleVoice as something like "9 more messages" as a hyperlink in the middle of the thread. When I link the hyperlink in dkGoogleVoice SMS history thread view, it's not un-compressed -- that is, nothing happens when I click on the hyperlink.
    oh ok... no1 likes me enough to send me that many text messages so i never encountered that yet. i will look into both of your issues, thanks!
  10. mikez's Avatar
    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #550  
    I'm having the same problem with the mobile site - white screen.

    History hangs sometimes with a non stop spinning wheel, going out and back to history usually fixes it, history seems to reload every time are you caching the entries?
  11.    #551  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikez View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the mobile site - white screen.

    History hangs sometimes with a non stop spinning wheel, going out and back to history usually fixes it, history seems to reload every time are you caching the entries?
    usually the history hanging is a slow response from google. the going out and back fixes it because its reloading (could also try the refresh button on top right). i'm looking at caching and auto-refresh for v0.8.0 and the white screen for mobile is a known defect. thanks!
  12. #552  
    I can send SMS but not make phone calls (web dial). Try uninstall/reinstall same problem. Was working before with previous verison.

    Update. Re-install version 0.6.0, still works fine. Re-install 0.7.0 still cannot make calls (web dial).
    Last edited by isosunrise; 08/31/2009 at 02:24 PM.
  13. #553  
    I'm stuck at the splash screen as well. Installed via Filecoaster. Tried the following scenraios:
    - Installed while developer mode = off and tried running it. Stuck on splash screen.
    - Uninstalled it. Turned on developer mode. Installed it and tried running again. Stuck on splash screen.
  14.    #554  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazeez View Post
    I'm stuck at the splash screen as well. Installed via Filecoaster. Tried the following scenraios:
    - Installed while developer mode = off and tried running it. Stuck on splash screen.
    - Uninstalled it. Turned on developer mode. Installed it and tried running again. Stuck on splash screen.
    have you installed a previous verson before?
  15. #555  
    I think I might have a while back, but have uninstalled it since then (Before attempting to install the new version).
  16. GeneD's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    #556  
    Stuck at the splash screen as well.
  17. #557  
    Stuck at splash screen also. I installed over the previous version. Uninstalled after being stuck and reinstalled with same issue.
  18.    #558  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Stuck at splash screen also. I installed over the previous version. Uninstalled after being stuck and reinstalled with same issue.
    ok, got home n looked at the code, found the problem. will release 0.7.1 tonight, thanks for those that reported the issues
  19. #559  
    Just installed via fileCoaster and it locks up on the splash screen.

    Edit: Didn't see the post above, thanks.
  20. #560  
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    ok, got home n looked at the code, found the problem. will release 0.7.1 tonight, thanks for those that reported the issues
    Hey d0lph1nK1ng,

    Thanks for the update and the hard work.
    Thanks,

    mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions