Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    try using Voicemail Dial. PIN is ur voicemail PIN. sometimes ppl enter it to access their voicemail, others disable it
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2surf View Post
    downloaded 0.5.0 but it won't dial out for some reason.

I refreshed GVoice login details on preference screen. earlier version was working for me (but I am no expert on the app or GV). I can go to and login to GV and see my GV page from the app.

Tried with both Use Pin or No Pin enabled (althouigh I don't understand what purpose the PIN serves).

Hmmm ?
    Nothing works after downloading 0.5.0. I have tried many things to no avail. dkGoogleVoice seems to be completely broken. HELP.

Tried following: I can not dial out (using voicemail or web dial setting - even though the switch apparently does not work). I downloaded app again. I tried w/ w/o PIN. I tried w/ w/o @gmail.com. I tried after loading gDial pro program. I re-entered my password. my gVoice # is correct. I also can not see history or voice mails from inside dkGoogleVoice. I have a strong Wi-Fi signal but have marginal phone coverage with 1-2 bars.

I was able to confirm my Google Voice account settings and functionality using web-dial mode of GDial Pro.
    Last edited by liv2surf; 08/07/2009 at 12:09 PM.
    Nothing works after downloading 0.5.0. I have tried many things to no avail. dkGoogleVoice seems to be completely broken. HELP.

Tried following: I can not dial out (using voicemail or web dial setting - even though the switch apparently does not work). I downloaded app again. I tried w/ w/o PIN. I tried w/ w/o @gmail.com. I tried after loading gDial pro program. I re-entered my password. my gVoice # is correct. I also can not see history or voice mails from inside dkGoogleVoice. I have a strong Wi-Fi signal but have marginal phone coverage with 1-2 bars.

I was able to confirm my Google Voice account settings and functionality using web-dial mode of GDial Pro.
    I am also having the same issue... version .5.0 I just get a spinning progress circle or cannot dial. Looks like an awesome app though!
    Can somebody paste the url of the latest version here cause I swear I see it nowhere in the homebrew gallery and it won't let me login there yet I am logged in here. Makes no fu**ing sense. Sorry I'm upset cause it doens't make any damn sense.
    NIOSPECV HAHAHAHA thats how I felt. Just log in over there and download it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    NIOSPECV HAHAHAHA thats how I felt. Just log in over there and download it.
    I ended up resetting my password and it synchronized everything together and now I can do it from my Pre.

Having the same exact problems with 0.5.0

Update: Try disabling forwarding to a gizmo account in your Google Voice account settings. It worked for me. Great app!
    Last edited by waternoodlle; 08/07/2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Update
    Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    you have to check your setting in reference
    Can you elaborate? I have gone through every setting option and am still not able to dial out to test.
    Hey dolphinking this app looks real good. Thanks for the cancel button.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    No luck here either...I had version 0.4.0 which I don't think ever worked with web dial (but voicemail dial worked). I then upgraded to 0.5.0 and nothing works. I tried everything people stated...with and without the @gmail.com, etc, etc and nothing. I know all my settings are correct since I can use them all to get to my google voice account on the web. Curiously enough....why is it that I can delete the application, reinstall it, and it STILL have all of my settings intact?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I hope the developer will acknowledge that quite a few people can not make this application work. I hope we can find a solution to this real problem which haunts this (otherwise) breakthrough application. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Not to be anal or paranoid, is it safe to be putting in my username and password info with these homebrew apps?

I'm not sayin you would do wrong dk, I'm just wondering in general.
    Last edited by rcram; 08/07/2009 at 11:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post
    Not to be anal or paranoid, is it safe to be putting in my username and password info with these homebrew apps?

Yes, it is fine. You can always take a look at the source if your a too paranoid and see if it goes elsewhere.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  13.    #453  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcram View Post

apparently i can't even get the google login to work since web dial, sms, voicemail, history doesn't work for a lot of people... so can't even be doing anything malicious... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by alundre View Post
    No luck here either...I had version 0.4.0 which I don't think ever worked with web dial (but voicemail dial worked). I then upgraded to 0.5.0 and nothing works. I tried everything people stated...with and without the @gmail.com, etc, etc and nothing. I know all my settings are correct since I can use them all to get to my google voice account on the web. Curiously enough....why is it that I can delete the application, reinstall it, and it STILL have all of my settings intact?
    There are a series of settings that I just messed with and SUCCESS im up and running. It took me some time to read and find some of the setting options. the important settings are under
    settings - phone - edit - advanced settings

Make sure voicemail access is "yes"

I missed this - hope it helps some people out there
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Lol, thanks guys, I was just curious. Dk mine works perfect! Greatjob!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i downloaded the app on my pre and everytime i open it i get the message to put my gvoice info and i have all ready and i dont know what im doing wrong but it doesnt work can anyone please help me figure this problem out

thanks in advance

Ernest
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    You have to click on the drop down at the top left and click on preferences, on that page it will allow you to put your login info
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    You have to click on the drop down at the top left and click on preferences, on that page it will allow you to put your login info

Sorry for the double submission my phone lost connection and I hit submit twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernest Aguilar View Post
    i downloaded the app on my pre and everytime i open it i get the message to put my gvoice info and i have all ready and i dont know what im doing wrong but it doesnt work can anyone please help me figure this problem out

thanks in advance

Ernest
    Ernest - check out my post above. Your problem most likely has to do with the settings in your google voice account.
    Check it out and let me know if it doesnt make sense
    This is a nice app but when installed I could not get it to dial any numbers

I will try again though.