Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Anotha question is it possible to use this app and gdial pro but with two different google numbers for each?
    Yes, I am doing this.
    I cant seem to get it both to work. i got gdial pro set up with a xxx number but its calling and texing with the number i got set up on dkgoogle
    Will there be a way in the future to play recorded calls?
    Version .05 breaks voicemail dial for me. No matter what I toggle I only get web dial.
    What can I say. This application is sweet.
  6.    #426  
    Quote Originally Posted by isosunrise View Post
    Version .05 breaks voicemail dial for me. No matter what I toggle I only get web dial.
    please read the release notes, that is why i spend the time to write them so people don't have to duplicate posts over and over. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    please read the release notes, that is why i spend the time to write them so people don't have to duplicate posts over and over. thanks!
    Sorry dk. App is looking good.
  8.    #428  
    i'm glad you guys like it.

i guess errors like that are easy to cause when you're programming your brains out til 4am n waking up at 6am to go to work
    I can't dial out at all with web or voice dialing in .5. I checked all settings and everything is right. I can see history and voicemail but when I hit the dial button nothing happens .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I can't dial out at all with web or voice dialing in .5. I checked all settings and everything is right. I can see history and voicemail but when I hit the dial button nothing happens .
    Same thing happened to me.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMSNARKY View Post
    Same thing happened to me.
    I have been having this same problem since yesterday, i can't dial out with either voice or web, no luck on sms, voicemail or call list even before 0.5.0.
    Why can't I view the history of a sms on this app but on gdial I can.
    Where is the .ipk file to download?
    Quote Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Where is the .ipk file to download?
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/dkgooglevoice
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saiks View Post
    I have been having this same problem since yesterday, i can't dial out with either voice or web, no luck on sms, voicemail or call list even before 0.5.0.
    same thing here. Cant do anything, just downloaded to try out and it's not working

Update:
    I changed my google login (left out the @gmail.com) and everything works now. Not sure if that works for everyone :-)
    Last edited by hova; 08/07/2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Fixed
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Downloaded and installed the app today. Cannot view history, call out, sms...just plain doesn't work.

I assume all my preferences are correct. Where are the release notes??
    .5 looks really good DK.

snappy
    Do I have to created a treocentral account for this? I already have my precentral.net account but it seems to login for this app I need to register for a treocentral account. Is this right? Why should there be 2 separate accounts when at first the files were all in the first post of each thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Do I have to created a treocentral account for this? I already have my precentral.net account but it seems to login for this app I need to register for a treocentral account. Is this right? Why should there be 2 separate accounts when at first the files were all in the first post of each thread?
    Are you not using filecoaster?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    Are you not using filecoaster?
    Yes sir but when I don't see the latest 0.2.0 version online. Would it be any different from my Pre?