Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I ran into the same issue many did where the app would not give me history or voicemail tabs in version 0.4.0. Once I installed gdail pro on the phone as well, everything in this program just started working. Is there a library file or something that is not packaged in this ipk and it needs the other installed to pull from it?

Just curious on that part, but I must say that excluding that small issue, this is an awesome app. Can't wait to see were it goes.

Me too...good to have them both working now. Great apps.
    I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I ran into the same issue many did where the app would not give me history or voicemail tabs in version 0.4.0. Once I installed gdail pro on the phone as well, everything in this program just started working. Is there a library file or something that is not packaged in this ipk and it needs the other installed to pull from it?

Just curious on that part, but I must say that excluding that small issue, this is an awesome app. Can't wait to see were it goes.
    Interesting, happened to me too.
    Same here...
  4.    #384  
    it is most likely due to the Google Voice mobile login setting a cookie or something. those that visit the website using the browser should also fix the issue. 0.5.0 will contain an embedded Google Voice mobile setting, too
    Both apps are great. When you set it up to dial from web you don't have to hit the button but one time. My dialer screen is still green, I unistalled and reinstalled but still green.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    dolphinking do you know why my dialer is still green with 4.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    dolphinking do you know why my dialer is still green with 4.0?
    I think the dialer is blue in version 0.5.0 and above. I think the screenshot of the blue one is just a preview (for now).
    Give me 0.5.0 or give me death
    Is the calls and text free for these apps?
    Am i doing something wrong. I put in my Google voice phone number, entered my pin and entered my password. Each time I attempt to make a phone call using the app I get a series of letters and numbers in the phone number string and a default msg from the google voice lady saying "the google subscriber you are attempting to contact is unavailable" Shouldnt it be patched through google voice or am i calling GV? im very confused.

thanks in advance for any help
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    it is most likely due to the Google Voice mobile login setting a cookie or something. those that visit the website using the browser should also fix the issue. 0.5.0 will contain an embedded Google Voice mobile setting, too
    An interesting theory, but I had visited http://www.google.com/voice/m and logged in with it set to remember me. (Google Mobile said it didn't work for my model of phone) Even after that, the app wouldn't work. Until I downloaded the other app that is.

Not trying to argue with you, just trying to help you isolate the cause.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    An interesting theory, but I had visited http://www.google.com/voice/m and logged in with it set to remember me. (Google Mobile said it didn't work for my model of phone) Even after that, the app wouldn't work. Until I downloaded the other app that is.

Not trying to argue with you, just trying to help you isolate the cause.
    Do u know if the voice.google.com site still worked? Just curious, that's always the site I use from the browser. Never tried the other one.
  13.    #393  
    dkGoogleVoice Beta v0.5.0 has just been released. check out the original post or the homebrew-apps webpage for pictures and large changelog

You can get the IPK from here:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/dkgooglevoice
    Will it be possible to have multiple accounts on 1 app? so other people can use the app and wont have to keep changing the settings? something like tweed does
  15.    #395  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Will it be possible to have multiple accounts on 1 app? so other people can use the app and wont have to keep changing the settings? something like tweed does
    Should be, I'll consider it
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Me too...good to have them both working now. Great apps.
    I can confirm that this worked for me too.
  17.    #397  
    now that dkGoogleVoice has the Mobile Site view, you should not need any other program for this to work. thanks!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    downloaded 0.5.0 but it won't dial out for some reason.

I refreshed GVoice login details on preference screen. earlier version was working for me (but I am no expert on the app or GV). I can go to and login to GV and see my GV page from the app.

Tried with both Use Pin or No Pin enabled (althouigh I don't understand what purpose the PIN serves).

Hmmm ?
  19.    #399  
    try using Voicemail Dial. PIN is ur voicemail PIN. sometimes ppl enter it to access their voicemail, others disable it
    new beta .5 is fantastic.

keep up the great work