Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Looks nice!! Can't wait to try it out.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    I'm going crazy checking the site 4-5 times every 20 minutes, we need the ipk please
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    Why not have Precentral host your .ipk files so we can download them now instead of later to help you test and debug them for prime time when the app catalog is available?
    because hopefully i was planning to make a lil money off of them. maybe $0.99 for the cheap ones and no more than 3 or 4 for the larger apps. perhaps i will put a code into an IPK that will disable these "beta previews" after like 2 months or something
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Khidr View Post
    Does this use the same basic method as gdial (already released), i.e. dials your voicemail and automatically enters the prompts to dial out through vm?

Just curious.
    i'm not sure about any other apps that try to do the same thing as this app, but my app will get a call from google # if have internet connection, else dial out thru voicemail
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    because hopefully i was planning to make a lil money off of them. maybe $0.99 for the cheap ones and no more than 3 or 4 for the larger apps. perhaps i will put a code into an IPK that will disable these "beta previews" after like 2 months or something

That is fair. You could let us test it and have it time out. You could also set up a PayPal act so we can send you money now.

I think it may be a long time for the app store to get worked out.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  6.    #26  
    yeah, it seems like speed is not a priority here, and as u can see on my blog, the creations are just piling up =]
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I know the behind dropblock is essentially only opening his beta to people who have donated, which is a gray area, but not totally unreasonable given the amount of time and quality of the app at this point. You could probably do something similar.
  8.    #28  
    also, as Instinct users know, i don't charge money for beta software, only time-limit it. i would only charge a reasonable price for an app that was polished
    also, as Instinct users know, i don't charge money for beta software, only time-limit it. i would only charge a reasonable price for an app that was polished
    I would be very intersted in beta testing.
  10. smx
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    me 2 , I would love to test the heck out of this app
    Hey DK, good to see you working on apps for the Pre, I used a few of your apps for the Instinct.

Keep up the good work.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    We will definitely pay for the app as well as any donations
    I'm all for beta testing it and then paying for a 1.0 release version of it. A GV app is my #1 most wanted app. Please allow some of us to beta test, could help to work out the bugs.
    I'm down for testing. I have a GV account. This looks great so far.
    What would be cool is a screen with acces to the "during a call" features like start and stop recording calls and such...

You know for those of us who suck at memorizing such things.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I cant wait to use this with my Google Voice account. Will make calling clients much easier.
    DK, I need to move this to the webOS dev forum until you attach the ipk to your initial post.

Once you release the ipk, we can move it back to this forum.

Thanks!
    anybody have a google voice invite left? i could really use one to test it out, i also would be willing to give feedback on bugs in this program (when it comes out) too.
    Dude, this would be great! cant wait for a beta release. good job. so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by xyther4523 View Post
    anybody have a google voice invite left? i could really use one to test it out, i also would be willing to give feedback on bugs in this program (when it comes out) too.
    Users don't have the ability to invite other users. You simply sign up with Google and they'll send you an invite eventually.

I've used the service since it was Grand Central and it does indeed rock the house. I'm curious about SMS, I assume you are handling that via a URL request?
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast