Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    It looks like the .3.0.ipk file and the .4.0.ipk file are out of order.
    At least they are after signing in and trying to use the Download URL link.

I was reading and it looked like issues I was seeing had been addressed so I double checked the link...
    I tried opening the link directly from my phone and it said unknown file format? What is the best way to install this?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Try reading the Sticky section at the top of the forum.
    DK that blue looks so much better. You mention many fixes will one of them be that when you hit send in the app it will automatically call the number for you and not ask you to press the connect key on the phone dialer. Great app !!
  5.    #365  
    no, the SDK does not support that
    I cannot make any phone calls. I have 0.3.0 and it was fine, i just deleted it and installed 0.4.0. Everything works except the button to actually dial a number
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    no, the SDK does not support that
    I'm getting addicted to kdgooglevoice i dont know why but i cant let it go
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I can't dial out in .4 version. When I hit send the button does not work
    im not able to push the dial button either. I was able to on the previous versions
    it seems like my history and voicemail in v. 4 constantly refresh but never show any info
    Quote Originally Posted by bbuynum View Post
    I can't dial out in .4 version. When I hit send the button does not work
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty4444 View Post
    im not able to push the dial button either. I was able to on the previous versions
    Go to the preferences menu & enable the checkbox to dial via voicemail.
    Follow Me On

you and flpalm (gDial Pro) should combine your knowlege and hard work on your common goal that would benifit the community as a whole rather than make competeing or alternitive apps when the combined effort would be better than the sum of it's parts imho.

I personally like your UI better but perfer gDial's useability. Strong reccomendation from random pre owner / google voice supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsongrantr View Post
    you and flpalm (gDial Pro) should combine your knowlege and hard work on your common goal that would benifit the community as a whole rather than make competeing or alternitive apps when the combined effort would be better than the sum of it's parts imho.

I personally like your UI better but perfer gDial's useability. Strong reccomendation from random pre owner / google voice supporter
    I think both developers are more than capable of creating superb GV apps on their own, so I think the healthy competition is a good thing. Choices are good.

My 2 cents.
    @mrjcarter normally I'm all about healthy competition but with the current state of the homebrew on the pre and its usefulness and number of apps there are only a few imo (myteather, prepod, prepackage, filecoaster) that aren't just a novelty and actually serve a purpose. A google voice application is one of these types of applications that really needs to be solid rather than two flakey or buggy solutions for the same purpose just for the sake of choice.
    in for .5.0
    Has anyone experienced the error "google voice subscriber is not available" when trying to use this app. I'm concerned I've possible set something up incorrectly?
    Thanks in advance
    lots of pages here so sorry for not sifting through all of them - does this app show notifications when you receive sms via gv?
  18.    #378  
    Quote Originally Posted by wankerc5 View Post
    lots of pages here so sorry for not sifting through all of them - does this app show notifications when you receive sms via gv?
    no, because they will be caught by the native notification
    I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I ran into the same issue many did where the app would not give me history or voicemail tabs in version 0.4.0. Once I installed gdail pro on the phone as well, everything in this program just started working. Is there a library file or something that is not packaged in this ipk and it needs the other installed to pull from it?

Just curious on that part, but I must say that excluding that small issue, this is an awesome app. Can't wait to see were it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    I'm not sure if this is by design or not, but I ran into the same issue many did where the app would not give me history or voicemail tabs in version 0.4.0. Once I installed gdail pro on the phone as well, everything in this program just started working. Is there a library file or something that is not packaged in this ipk and it needs the other installed to pull from it?

Just curious on that part, but I must say that excluding that small issue, this is an awesome app. Can't wait to see were it goes.
    Same thing here. I just downloaded the new gDial Pro and when I tried testing dkGoogleVoice one more time, everything worked perfectly!!!