Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Wonderful App.. Thx..
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    it does work... just not after you back gesture to cancel.. that makes the app unresponsive.
    Thanks after reading your post it does work I thought it had locked up.
    I have v4 and I'm still not getting sms to work and when I tap on voice mail, I get the little circle showing it's syncing or whatever, but it doesn't stop.
    What are you guys doing different for sms? What are you settings? The calls are working, but when I press send for sms, nothing happens.
    which email address am I supposed to put in? my gmail account without the gmail.com at the end?
    I've been able to place a call with this app, but that's about it.

1. SMS never sends
    2. Voicemail stuck on loading
    3. History stuck on loading

I have high hopes though, I like the interface.

Suggestions:
    1. Force to numeric keyboard for all numeric fields in setup
    2. in SMS, if entering a name in the field, auto-scan and suggest contacts

Good luck with it!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeminent View Post

1. SMS never sends

Suggestions:

Good luck with it!
    Exactly my problems. And I agree! Good luck!

1. SMS never sends

Suggestions:

Good luck with it!
    Same thing here. I can't get the SMS to work. I re-read the thread several times, but I stil can't make it to work. I do hope all is worked out soon, though.
  8.    #348  
    i've caved to you guys and turned the sms/dialer screens the same blue image, gotta admit it looks good. i attached to preview images in the original post. i hope to push out v0.5.0 tonight or tomorrow with a LOT of bugfixes / features(small to medium)
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    i've caved to you guys and turned the sms/dialer screens the same blue image, gotta admit it looks good. i attached to preview images in the original post. i hope to push out v0.5.0 tonight or tomorrow with a LOT of bugfixes / features(small to medium)
    Wow! That looks REALLY good.
    I really hope a 1 sec splash screen, auto call press in the dialer app and dial speed options are in it! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Same here. When dialer comes up, it says I need to setup the preferences every time and it is the green-themed dialer rather than the blue. Everything else seems to be working fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    Same here. When dialer comes up, it says I need to setup the preferences every time and it is the green-themed dialer rather than the blue. Everything else seems to be working fine.
    I think the blue dialer is present in the new, unreleased version.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshh347 View Post
    I have my pin and information filled out and it is still not pulling up voicemails or history. I even uninstalled and reinstalled still the same problem.

1. SMS never sends

Suggestions:

Good luck with it!
    I have the same issue I just got my google voice invite, there are a couple of things I don't know about.
    Also if you select a contact, your contact must have the area code programmed in already.

How should we enter the area code (123) 456-7890 or 123-456-7890 ?

In the email section should we use myemail@gmail.com or just myemail ?
    (some of the posts seem to suggest confusion)

Thanks,
    looks awesome can dial through voicemail,l but not through web, cant see history or voicemail stuck on loading
    Last edited by Joesmith_fromchat; 08/04/2009 at 11:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Can't wait for 0.5.0, I don't know but I'm not getting d same problems other people are getting I guess I'm just lucky
    i've caved to you guys and turned the sms/dialer screens the same blue image, gotta admit it looks good.
    This looks great. And it will be so hopeful when both your app and the standard phone app are open. Looking forward to the update!
  16.    #356  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    I really hope a 1 sec splash screen, auto call press in the dialer app and dial speed options are in it! ii
    unfortunately u will be disappointed... lol. i don't believe SDK supports auto call press and contact search or pattern matching on the contact name or number as search... only way to access the contacts is through the picker. this is a security feature of third party apps not access data that they r not sposda
    unfortunately u will be disappointed... lol. i don't believe SDK supports auto call press and contact search or pattern matching on the contact name or number as search... only way to access the contacts is through the picker. this is a security feature of third party apps not access data that they r not sposda
    Do you think with your new release you can do a little guide on what to enter and how to use?

Thanks, It so weird it works for some people, do you think it has to do with your personal google account, or is it that people are installing v.4 on top of v3,v2,v1
    Can I still have faster dialing? ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Awesome. Looking forward to trying it out.
    I want faster dialing too! but it dosent seem like its possible (yet)..