Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    You need to hit enter button on your keyboard to jump from one entry to the other

you need to fill out the information mentioned in craftsman's quote stated above your quote in this post.
    I have my pin and information filled out and it is still not pulling up voicemails or history. I even uninstalled and reinstalled still the same problem.
    Palm Pre Wallpapers
    Free backgrounds for your Palm Pre!
    Pick from hundreds of beautiful and artistic pictures to show off your new Pre!

Follow me on Twitter: @joshh347
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    but it's sooo pretty!!! lol, yeah i'll take a look at a code that'll minimize it to a sec er sumtin
    If it popped up when you launched and went away right away, no more than 1 second, it would be tolerable. ii

It is pretty BTW! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    When I change the option to use VM over web and try to get back to the app the app turns white and i have to relaunch it to get it to work.
  4.    #324  
    that is a bug that i will be fixing, there is an easier workaround of just going to a different screen instead of relaunching
    Thanks for working on this app. This is one I really look foward to. Personally, the SMS texting is not working for me. Everytime I try and send a text after pressing the send button, nothing happens. Also, when I go to the the voicemail section, it tries to load and nothing happens. Finally, what number do I put into Dial from voicemail (vs. web) section in the Options area. Thanks.
    cashdude1971,

In the Forward#... put your actual mobile number, not your GV number.
    Release a free version with limited use and a pro version that i will gladly pay for since my life is now in google voice.

The splash loading screen takes a few seconds longer then i would like to make phone calls.

By the way awesome update the app is starting to shape up nicely. Do you plan on working more with the sms screen or is that pretty much a done deal?

The illskill icon on the splash screen looks great but the 64x version on the launcher needs a touch up. it looks blurry. Since the splash screen promotes you/company. I think the icon should be more straight to the point with less text. We cant see the dkgv anyways.

Something more simple on the icon launcher end would be nice.
    so maybe illskill can do a touch it up to it.

Im in no way trying to to tell how to do it I just simply love your application and would love to see it be a huge success.
    Nice work on your app so far, looking good!

I cannot get dial over web, or get texting to work. It won't access history or voicemail. I just get the spinner. Regular dial via voicemail works perfect and has for me everytime with both versions I've tried.
    Trying the current version 0.4.0 and also had the one prior.
    Have read thru all pages of this thread so far and have checked and rechecked all the preference setting, and looked at settings on the GV webpage. Had previous version, deleted it, installed 0.4.0 ( with WebOS Quick Install). Deleted and reinstalled again. Still no luck.
    Like I said, for me, dialing via vm works great, I can receive a text but not send, and I cannot access history or dial over the web.
    They must be related there somewhere....
    One funny thing.... after I reinstalled 0.4.0 the second time, the preferences were already set in there.

Thanks again for working on this,
    Sounds like it's working perfect for alot of folks.
    Just wanted to throw some of my situation out there for what it's worth.
  9.    #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    Release a free version with limited use and a pro version that i will gladly pay for since my life is now in google voice.

The splash loading screen takes a few seconds longer then i would like to make phone calls.

By the way awesome update the app is starting to shape up nicely. Do you plan on working more with the sms screen or is that pretty much a done deal?

The illskill icon on the splash screen looks great but the 64x version on the launcher needs a touch up. it looks blurry. Since the splash screen promotes you/company. I think the icon should be more straight to the point with less text. We cant see the dkgv anyways.

Something more simple on the icon launcher end would be nice.
    so maybe illskill can do a touch it up to it.

Im in no way trying to to tell how to do it I just simply love your application and would love to see it be a huge success.
    oh whoops, i've been using 48x48 for icon.png. thanks! naw i don't like the SMS screen myself, i think i maybe do the blue gradient across all screens, change the green send button n round the corners of the msgbox
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    oh whoops, i've been using 48x48 for icon.png. thanks! naw i don't like the SMS screen myself, i think i maybe do the blue gradient across all screens, change the green send button n round the corners of the msgbox
    Awesome!!

By any chance are you a miami dolphins fan?
  11.    #331  
    No, I actually prefer nascar to football
    Doesn't work for me. Can't text, can't view history or voicemail. Cannot even make calls.

I've triple checked all of my settings.

WebOS 1.1.0
    dkGoogleVoice 0.4.0

Looks really good. Stoked if this would just work Thanks for you time!
    Now if only one of these Google Voice apps let me LISTEN to my voice mail... Life would be complete.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    nm...i'm an *****. Put in my email with the '@gmail.com'. Mondayz fail.

Mostly works as advertised ...wish vm would allow me to listen as well. Transcribing is not so accurate.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicbot View Post
    nm...i'm an *****. Put in my email with the '@gmail.com'. Mondayz fail.

Mostly works as advertised ...wish vm would allow me to listen as well. Transcribing is not so accurate.
    Should I be using @gmail.com or omitting it? Although I've tried both and neither has worked. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by feivel; 08/03/2009 at 10:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn View Post
    Now if only one of these Google Voice apps let me LISTEN to my voice mail... Life would be complete.
    Yeah, that would be pretty nice (even if it played it in the streaming media player).

I didn't read all of the pages, but is the SMS inbox supposed to be visible so we can read the messages?

BTW... Keep up the good work "dk"!!! U definitely got some customers looking forward to the final release.
    d0lph1nK1ng, nice app bro! I've had an invite to google voice for a while but was reluctant to activate it until I came upon your app. I have a couple comments/suggestions, some of which may have already been stated.

-Make the Options screen more user friendly. Maybe allow for clicking between the different fields instead of having to hitting Enter. Also, if a user forgets to input data for a field, state what field is missing the data. Another small cosmetic thing I noticed here was the two buttons seem a little off centered.

-For some reason after entering in my info in the Options for the first time, it takes a couple seconds for the dialer to actually pop up and the buttons at the bottom to become functional.

Great progress so far. Thanks.
    Wow, I love the interface of this app! Excellent work. =)
    Hey this app has made major progress. I have been following since it was just a teaser.

I don't know if it has been mentioned but the call or text reply feature doesn't work in the history screen. ( I was wrong it does work, it was just unresponsive)

It would also be nice to have a cancel button as well just in case you click the wrong number in the history. This is a nice feature and would like to see that work and call back the numbers through google voice.

Is there anyway after you dial the number that it could be handed off to the dialer automatically, I found myself sitting there waiting for it to connect before I realized I had to hit the connect button.

Also to echo what a previous post said with the color consistency, blue is a great color and you appear to like it so I suggest you go with blue throughout the whole app.

Keep up the great work!!
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/04/2009 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Correction
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey this app has made major progress. I have been following since it was just a teaser. I don't know if it has been mentioned but the call or text reply feature doesn't work in the history screen, it would also be nice to have a cancel button as well just in case you click the wrong number in the history. This is a nice feature and would like to see that work and call back the numbers through google voice.

Is there anyway after you dial the number that it could be handed off to the dialer automatically, I found myself sitting there waiting for it to connect before I realized I had to hit the connect button.

Also to echo what a previous post said with the color consistency, blue is a great color and you appear to like it so I suggest you go with blue throughout the whole app.

Keep up the great work!!
    it does work... just not after you back gesture to cancel.. that makes the app unresponsive.
    MatterOfFactJack