Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Everytime I open the app it asks me to enter my GV voice number in preferences when I already have done so along with all other settings. But it pops up everytime the app is opened. Anyway to stop this?
  2.    #262  
    Make sure you press save
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    Make sure you press save
    I have hit save everytime and I go back in and all the numbers are still there but it still does it.
    Only time it dials out for me, is when I have "dial through voicemail (vs web)" checked, otherwise, it just sits there.
    Are you guys that are having trouble dialing via the web (have dial through vm unchecked) putting your cellphone # in the FWD # field? If so, you have to give it like 10-12 seconds before the call is received from Google Voice to your cell phone.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I have hit save everytime and I go back in and all the numbers are still there but it still does it.
    Great app! I just installed it today, but I'm having this problem too. It prompts for my preferences every time, even though they are there and the app works.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Are you guys that are having trouble dialing via the web (have dial through vm unchecked) putting your cellphone # in the FWD # field? If so, you have to give it like 10-12 seconds before the call is received from Google Voice to your cell phone.
    Duh! I'm a retard, I didn't have anything entered in the fwd section but now that I do, its working correctly.

Thanks!
    huh? custom images?
    Yes
    That's good news!!
    Greatprogram, im using this one more than the Pro... The web vesion does not wok for me.. wheneve i hit the send button...nothing happens... i dont know if this a known issue, im at work so i havent really read the boards yet
    check ur preferences
    Everything looks fine... Still doesn't work..
    how do i install this to my pre? I'm new to this. thx
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    it simply does not work. i got the app last night sent a call and all night i never got a call back from my gv number.. also tried this morning no go. the feature does not work! simple as that. i dunno why it works for some but id like to say the for the majority it does not work.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    it simply does not work. i got the app last night sent a call and all night i never got a call back from my gv number.. also tried this morning no go. the feature does not work! simple as that. i dunno why it works for some but id like to say the for the majority it does not work.
    Same here. I have no idea why it's not working for me
  15.    #275  
    perhaps u should stick with the voicemail dial then, only 5 of some 200 ppl have reported problems
    perhaps u should stick with the voicemail dial then, only 5 of some 200 ppl have reported problems
    Ya i have no problem with using the voice mail dial. Lol kinda silly for you to say that though almost implying like you have no interest in correcting whatever the issue might be. figured i was supposed to report it. i am not complaining about it defiantly a beta app surely understandable. Sorry my glance at the thread since the update seemed like most people reported issues with the web dial. i guess im only one of the few?
    MatterOfFactJack
  17.    #277  
    Ya i have no problem with using the voice mail dial. Lol kinda silly for you to say that though almost implying like you have no interest in correcting whatever the issue might be. figured i was supposed to report it. i am not complaining about it defiantly a beta app surely understandable. Sorry my glance at the thread since the update seemed like most people reported issues with the web dial. i guess im only one of the few?
    i will be trying to correct it
    i will be trying to correct it
    ya i figured that it just was worded funny. thanks again for your time and effort into the app very much appreciated.
    MatterOfFactJack
    oh right after entering preferences and exiting it when done the app gets glitchy with a white screen for a moment or two sometimes does not recover.

Update:

okay web-dial sure does work. my issue was i was using my cellphone as the test number when i used the home phone it worked like a charm (gdial pro i am able to use my cell as test number) perhaps an indicator that the call button has indeed been pressed so prevent people from continuing to press call over and over till they receive the call. most cases takes like 2-4seconds for call to come through.
    Last edited by jack87; 08/01/2009 at 08:53 PM.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Still not working for me... everytime i click the talk button nothing happens. can u explain what "test number means" I have as my Gdial number my google number. Dolphin, if i can say 1 thing.. thank you... This program is amazing, you have really been a huge help in everything. Thank you for taking your time to do this, and I think i speak for all of us here.... your awesome. Please keep doing what your doing, andI know that I will support you through this whole thing.
    Marino Out