Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Not the same. I have that set. I am talking about the call coming in from GV to my cell being auto answered in the application. It would be nice to hit dial and then just put the phone up to my ear. Right now I hit dial then wait for GV to call me back then hit answer then put the phone to my ear.
    Hey dolphin,
    Anyway to make it so that when in the Dial screen or the SMS screen one can just start typing the name or number of the person to dial or SMS and have the app automatically do a contact search and/or simultaneously use the numbers being pressed, similar to how it works in the Phone app, completely eliminating the need to press the contact icon to do a contact search??
    For some reason with the new dkGV, I can't dial out at all. I tried to use both options, but no luck. I still have not been able to get the sms feature to work at all.

Has anyone ever seen the history or voicemail option to work?

I think this app has a lot of promise. I hope the little bugs can get worked out.

DK: good work!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    • This app has really made some progress. I like the history and the ease with which you can dial out or send an sms.
      In the history view there are rectangles with a little square that you can't select, just wondering what those are there for.

• There is also Call, SMS, more with a inverted triangle but you can't select anything with it, it appears that if active you would be able to choose how you wanted to contact that person.

• I deleted the samples in Voicemail and History and they came back.

• When I get a voice mail it doesn't show up in the voicemail section. Also the ability to change the colors on the dialer and the sms would be great.

This will get a lot of use. Thanks!!
    For some reason It does not seem to work for me. It always shows the default history and 2 voicemails even if I delete them every time I start the app.
  6.    #246  
    Please disregard history and voicemail as they have not been worked on yet
    Okay but it will be a great feature when it is. Thanks for the app. What about the changing of the dialer and sms screen.
    Great app! thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    Please disregard history and voicemail as they have not been worked on yet
    Ok, probably my fault if you had already stated that. I like the look and feel of the app. Should be great once you get all the features implemented
    One thing, I say you change the BG color on the dialer
    Question for users? Are you installing your updates over your previous version or are you uninstalling the previous version, before you install the new one.
    I have been playing with this and gdial. This is the same basic post I posted for gdial as these are similar.

Great work! Four things;

First: Can you make it auto dial when it goes over to the normal phone launcher app?

Second: I set the pause to 1 and it dials fast into GV but then I hear it press 2 and then it dials very slow. Any way to speed that up? Basically I would like it to dial the second part as fast as the first with the only pause when it presses 2 to dial out.
    Please add a user definable pause. I have dialed this manually really fast and had no issues. Speed is VERY important when making calls.

Third: Instead of look up contact, which is fine, can I also start typing text in the number to dial field to start seeing those letters in the contacts? So if I just start typing "ho" it shows my home number.

Fourth: Can we have the option to turn the splash screen off? It takes a lot longer to load the app with it on. Almost makes me not want to actually use it for calls. I am looking for a phone launcher replacement. Fast and easy is the key here!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  13.    #253  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    What about the changing of the dialer and sms screen.
    huh? custom images?
  14.    #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    I have been playing with this and gdial. This is the same basic post I posted for gdial as these are similar.

Great work! Four things;

First: Can you make it auto dial when it goes over to the normal phone launcher app?

Second: I set the pause to 1 and it dials fast into GV but then I hear it press 2 and then it dials very slow. Any way to speed that up? Basically I would like it to dial the second part as fast as the first with the only pause when it presses 2 to dial out.
    Please add a user definable pause. I have dialed this manually really fast and had no issues. Speed is VERY important when making calls.

Third: Instead of look up contact, which is fine, can I also start typing text in the number to dial field to start seeing those letters in the contacts? So if I just start typing "ho" it shows my home number.

Fourth: Can we have the option to turn the splash screen off? It takes a lot longer to load the app with it on. Almost makes me not want to actually use it for calls. I am looking for a phone launcher replacement. Fast and easy is the key here!
    thanks for the great feedback. the splash screen is a tradeoff for it being free. eventually for a paid version ($3-4 ?) that will be able to be turned off
    Doesn't dial out for me. If i choose a contact, that contact's number will show up on the GV dail pad but I hit the phone button it opens up the phone app and a bunch of other numbers and symbols will appear. If I hit the phone button from there, it will dial MY GoogleVoice number instead of the contact i was trying to reach
    i cant dial out at all.. when i hit send nothing happens..
    I also can't dial out with the latest version. I enter the number, or select the contact, and hit send, and it just keeps the phone # field populated, but doesn't dial.
    I really like what you did with the sms scene.

The history scene is screwed up though

I do not see any vm history

The sample history keeps scoming back again.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    I really like what you did with the sms scene.

The history scene is screwed up though

I do not see any vm history

The sample history keeps scoming back again.
    I believe it's not 'setup' just yet - there was another post somewhere in the thread that said to disregard it, for now.
  20.    #260  
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    i cant dial out at all.. when i hit send nothing happens..
    check ur preferences