Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    heres what i've been working on fellas

You should include the dolphin in there somewhere
    Illskill niiiice!!
    heres another... FYI the bubble has some transparency in webOS..

4.    #224  
    With illskills permission, the 1st icon will be included in v0.3.0.

excellent work, illskills
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 07/31/2009 at 07:23 PM.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Hey DK so when is this one coming up
    Wow nice choice dolphin.

Illskill once again nice clean looking icon.

Cant wait for 3.0.
  7.    #227  
    dkGoogleVoice beta v0.3.0 is now available. check the OP for details
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Ohhhh man now we talking the option where google voice calls you is the best I defenelly prefer that one over dialing from voicemail, again excellent work, everything is working good
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Forgot, love the icon
    0.3.0 does not dial at all for me. I press the green phone button, nothing happens. SMS works.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    1Paladin, you have to go into Preference and check the voicemail dial option, unless you have a call back number listed.
    in regards to 0.3.0 Dunno if you noticed.. but very glitchy after entering the preferences menu and going back to the dial pad it freezes up then there is no number and bottom tool bar for different options usually does not come back. also the web dial does not work when i set it to dial from voice mail works as it has before but web dial doesn't do anything even after setting a fwd number
    MatterOfFactJack
    3.0 doesn't work for me anymore, for both sms and dialing,. Pressing 'dial' or 'send' doesn't do anything.
    So get this, 2 days ago I get an e-mail that says I have been invited to use Google Voice (I have been waiting 2 months) and I was pumped b/c I knew I would get to try out this app on the PrPrPr&#$275$;! $So$ $I$ $go$ $to$ $my$ $computer$ $and$ $click$ $on$ $the$ $link$ $and$ $it$ $takes$ $me$ $to$ $this$:

Click Here to See What I Saw

What do ya'll think I should do, just sign up and wait another 2 months... or longer?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jp89hornet View Post
    So get this, 2 days ago I get an e-mail that says I have been invited to use Google Voice (I have been waiting 2 months) and I was pumped b/c I knew I would get to try out this app on the PrPrPr&#$275$;! $So$ $I$ $go$ $to$ $my$ $computer$ $and$ $click$ $on$ $the$ $link$ $and$ $it$ $takes$ $me$ $to$ $this$:

Click Here to See What I Saw

What do ya'll think I should do, just sign up and wait another 2 months... or longer?
    PM me, i have an extra google voice account you can have...Im not sure if i can change the email on the account though but if i can, it's all yours (i have 5 GV and still 2 GC accounts)

-intro.
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Anyone running DKGV and gDial on the there phone. Any issues?
    i am somethings i like about both in dk i like the look and the dial pad and the text but i like the history view in gdial better much better its simple and nice. i wish i could combine both lol
    oh and i havnt had too many issues with either besides some freezing in both a couple of times
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I like the new option of calling from the web. Nice job. Here is some things that would improve the user experience.

- When you click the call button (using the web) the screen should change to something saying dialing Person and if they have a picture show it. Right now when I click the button I get no feedback that the click worked and it takes several seconds for a call back to occur.

Also, if I do not accept the call back, because I decided not to complete the call, the call is made to the other party anyways and they hear "To send a text message.....". My not accepting the call back does not end the call...strange. I looked on my GV account and cannot see anything on this.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Also, it would be great if the application auto accepted the incoming call from GV. This would then act so much like the standard dialer.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterweb View Post
    Also, it would be great if the application auto accepted the incoming call from GV. This would then act so much like the standard dialer.

Thanks.
    You can set this in your Goggle voice options in the settings tab. Called Call Presentation. You have the option of directly connecting.