Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
  1.    #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    dUDE WHERE CAN i donate.

So far both Google voice pre apps are awesome and helpful.
    Check link in OP, help screen of app, or donate page on my blog. Thanks!
    Hey when your app dials i can hear the selections being made and the automatic dialing.
    Is this normal? Not used to it coming from android and the connection was almost instant.

But overall you are awesome.
  3.    #203  
    Yes its normal. Hope to add the "get call from gv to connect" way of dialing in v0.3.0 as well as improved look and feel for the SMS screen
    Last edited by d0lph1nK1ng; 07/31/2009 at 10:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    Yes its normal. Hope to add the "get call from gv to connect" way of dialing in v0.3.0 as well as improved look and feel for the SMS screen
    This app is going to be the best out there, keep up the good work, i like the update it works good for me, text, calls, and everthing
    A color option for the dialer would be cool (hint of blue to be different from the pre dialer?) also if clicking the voicemail button on the voicemail tab could initiate a call to voicemail... And if clicking a voicemail could expand its transcript. I think this is an amazing app so far.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommycanvas View Post
    A color option for the dialer would be cool (hint of blue to be different from the pre dialer?) also if clicking the voicemail button on the voicemail tab could initiate a call to voicemail... And if clicking a voicemail could expand its transcript. I think this is an amazing app so far.
    Totally agree. would love to make the dialer the same color black that i have for my main dialer.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Maybe you folks can show what your GoogleVoice settings are.

I can not get this to work in the least. When I place a call with the dkGoogleVoice dialer my "magicjack" rings. I have my GV number forwarding to my magicjack at home. I want to call my GV number and then place a call to a 3rd party and have the GV show up. So if someone were to call me back they would call back on the GV number and not my cell phone.

The problem is when I call my GV number (using the dkGoogle dialer) it just rings as if I were trying to place a call to the GV number.

How are you guys setting up the GV account to not automatically ring the number?

Do you not have any phone numbers associated to the GV account?
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Just got a google voice account so i am going to have to try this out! Does this also send you the text version of a voicemail?
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    I have a question. Does this app help with listening to your voicemail messages without dialing in? If so how do I go about do this with the app? When try to listen to voicemail from email or from the mobile site it doesnt work..not for me anyway? It's opening in flash or something...
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcarew1 View Post
    I have a question. Does this app help with listening to your voicemail messages without dialing in? If so how do I go about do this with the app? When try to listen to voicemail from email or from the mobile site it doesnt work..not for me anyway? It's opening in flash or something...
    not yet, eventually i'd like to
    hey d0lph1nK1ng nice app.. i wasnt to crazy about the icon soo i decided to make one on my own check it out.. if you want t use it just send me a message and ill send you the pngs..

Can you tell me how you managed to change the icon?
    Can you tell me how you managed to change the icon?
    i didn't its just a mock up i did in photoshop..
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Voicemail Access: Help_dark
    Direct access to voicemail when calling your Google number from this phone?
    Yes (default for mobile phones)
    PIN required (for added safety)
    PIN not required (for added convenience)
    No (requires pressing star during greetings -- default for non-mobile phones)

For those having problems -- make sure you set the above under your phone on Google Voice. This is why I was having so many problems. I think this information should be added to the OP since these settings are required for this app or the other GV app to work.
    Last edited by Delta-9; 07/31/2009 at 03:05 PM.
    Stock looking icon

[IMG][/IMG]

Got the idea from the original google voice icon and the 3 dots from their intro video and the business cards they are giving out.

I thought I was the only one that was really bothered by the icon lol
    Last edited by gnove; 07/31/2009 at 03:44 PM.
  16.    #216  
    Ok i was working on a stock looking google voice.

[IMG][/IMG]

Got the idea from the original google voice icon and the 3 dots from their intro video and the business cards they are giving out.

I thought I was the only one that was really bothered by the icon lol
    while i appreciate the effort, i would like the icon to not be based off of the one that Sean Kovacs uses for the GV Mobile iPhone app. thanks!
  17. mbl
    Just got my Palm Pre and today got Google Voice invite, how do I install dkGoogleVoice? Sorry for being a noob...
    A new app icon would be great.
    heres what i've been working on fellas

Wow that's gorgeous, I WANT IT