1.    #1  
    Easypulse - An educational tool used to determine heart rate. Simply count heartbeats using the start and stop and let EasyPulse calculate the approximate heart rate! (Originally released on PalmOS 5 and Windows Mobile)

NOW ALSO AVAILABLE FOR WebOS and now also Android!

Last edited by cyberprashant; 09/25/2011 at 09:01 PM.
    This is great. I think this could be very helpful for health care practitioners as well as the general population. Good job.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!! It's my first attempt.

Can anyone help me figure out the "known issues above"

1. how do you terminate a program (how do I create an "exit" button?). I can't find any reference in the API for that?

2. the disclaimer is a textarea rendered in the HTML of the page. I think i could probably figure out how to make it read-only by using an onblur on the JSJSJS $side$? $but$ $how$ $do$ $I$ $add$ $side$ $scrollbars$ $to$ $it$ ($or$ $make$ $it$ $so$ $the$ $thumb$ $gesture$ $could$ $be$ $used$ $to$ $scroll$ $the$ $text$?)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    Thanks!! It's my first attempt.

Can anyone help me figure out the "known issues above"

1. how do you terminate a program (how do I create an "exit" button?). I can't find any reference in the API for that?

2. the disclaimer is a textarea rendered in the HTML of the page. I think i could probably figure out how to make it read-only by using an onblur on the JSJSJS $side$? $but$ $how$ $do$ $I$ $add$ $side$ $scrollbars$ $to$ $it$ ($or$ $make$ $it$ $so$ $the$ $thumb$ $gesture$ $could$ $be$ $used$ $to$ $scroll$ $the$ $text$?)
    I dont' believe you need an exit button since you close an app simply by "throwing" it away.
    i was working on an app that required the user to agree to a disclaimer to use it, if they didnt the app would close.

Code:
    window.close();
    worked just fine in my testing.
  6.    #6  
    EasyPulse now available for webOS but also now android too in the android marketplace!! (for those that have had to jump ship).

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Phonegap makes converting mojo apps relatively simple (as opposed to writing in Java) Took about a week and that was just after-hours time.

Will be working on converting "what's-shaking" next followed by techtray to android in the coming months to android. Unfortunately I've had to jump to the Galaxy S Epic 4g. But if hp webos makes a comeback I'll be watching. (Got my touchpad still to enjoy webos apps).