Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I deleted bWeather because it was stuck on the help page. Now i do not see it on the homebrew apps on my pre. I copied the *.ipk file and installed it using Missing Sync install now where is the file on the pre to install??
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Can someone post the ipk? I also had to delete it but I can't install it from the app catalog due to the space constraints. I've deleted a ton of apps but still can't free up enough space.
    Want to read new posts on PreCentral without the off-topic garbage? Bookmark this link here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/search....tnew&exclude=6 or here for the mobile forums (orange button plus click the link to copy the URL):
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/searc...tnew&exclude=6
    same exact thing here, i cant reinstall from app catalog, i keep getting " not enough space"
    which of course is b/s
    I still cannot figure out how to remove a location.
    looks like a good app. i migth try it!
    I might be missing something obvious here but .. what does pressing '1/2' or '2/2' do, it mentions updating but what is changing on screen ?
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    I can't remove the location either. I had three and tried to remove one. That is the one that won't go away. I uninstalled and reinstalled...it was still there!

Otherwise, I love it!

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Any chance to use in France? we've got a poor App Catalog there...
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I second that request. Please re-submit it to the Palm app catalog with the "worldwide" option or whatever it is to make it available for us European Palm Pre users! I might have to doctor my Pre when we get 1.3.5 over here and then I will lose bWeather
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Bummer, it doesn't update its data anymore
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Just to let you know, it's STILL not showing in the international palm catalog (i'm using the spanish one).

Is there anything that can be done about this? I used to have bweather before 1.3, and it was AWESOME. Miss it so much... accuweather sucks.
    [twitter]_____[blog]______[im]__
    For now: Nexus One | iPad 2
    When avail. in Aus: Pre3 16GB | Touchpad 16GB

This is a forum for WebOS enthusiasts. It is not a place for negative rants about Palm, HP or WebOS.
    Criticism is important but so is a positive environment. Remember, we're here because we love WebOS.
    Can't you set it to update manually instead of being forced to update at best every 90 minutes?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678