Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs View Post
    Looks great, and I like how quickly it responds.

Does it check on a set interval, or only when it's first opened? I would love to leave it open if it'll automatically update.
    should be 10 or 20 mins - not sure
    Nice. ty
    Nice graphics. Thanks for the work.
    My suggestions:
    Wind speed and direction in degs of the compass not just direction eg: SSE or N
    Humidity
    And as others have said: more than 2 days ata a glance and ability to touch them to elaborate.
    I know it is asking for a lot, but a full aviation forecast would be awesome.
    For whatever reason, I can't get this app to install. I thought it was the 88 app limit at first (I DID have 88), but after deleting a few and rebooting, it still won't install.
    i also have this problem, it says it doesn't recognize it or something like it.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    thanks
    Can't post an ipk because the ipk is about a meg and a half over the maximum filesize... but for what its worth, you can use this link for the ipk directly

http://www.tkollock.com/pre/com.apps..._0.0.1_all.ipk

Author, feel free to holler at me and I'll pull it down
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Nice, thanks! I'm not sure how possible this would be but it would be nice to get the file size down a bit. Also, the time is not necessary since it's already at the top. Maybe this could be the last update time instead??
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet greggo View Post
    For whatever reason, I can't get this app to install. I thought it was the 88 app limit at first (I DID have 88), but after deleting a few and rebooting, it still won't install.
    I opened a command window so I could see what was going on. I'm getting an error: NOT ENOUGH INSTALL SPACE

I've got 3 gig available, so the only thing I can think of is that it still thinks I have 88 apps installed. :/
    is there really an 88 app limit? If so, thats horrible! That's not going to cut it at all! Did you read or hear this somewhere?
    Again:

Where does it pull the weather data from?
    This looks great.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    does anyone know how to get the ACTIVE HOME SCREEN for Palm Pre besides email?
    i installed this but after i did i couldnt find it on my pre? where is it?

its not showing up on the install list either from WebOS quick install. I even deleted a few apps and tried again and nothing

edit: i get no error msg or anything..just an fyi
    Last edited by xyther4523; 07/27/2009 at 09:39 PM.
    Mapara. Another awsome app. I love it. Looks great. Weather icons are awsome. Now I'm thinking: what if when I'll get build 4 of My Home Screen some of the weather icons will be the same as in this app? It be just great.

Thank you for your hard work.
    Keep it up. Thanks.
    No questions. Especially for the first version. Can’t even compare to accuWeather.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Can't post an ipk because the ipk is about a meg and a half over the maximum filesize... but for what its worth, you can use this link for the ipk directly

http://www.tkollock.com/pre/com.apps..._0.0.1_all.ipk

Author, feel free to holler at me and I'll pull it down
    Thank you
    Can't wait for the next version of this app.
    hey I downloaded this thing, and its not showing up, did we all just get a virus from this guy or something else, all the apps from here have been amazing except this one, just wondering if anyone else did this too only to see that there is no app or icon on your phone? I used the old install-bat method, anyone else encounter the same question mark as I have???
    that is awesome. i love having weather so accessible with 4 kids nice to know what weather to expect. thank you for making this.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast