Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    did anyone else think of Ali and the black-u-weather forecast?
    I'm at work and cant download this via rapidshare. I tried using the "com.apps.forwebos.bw_0.0.1_all.ipk" link and the "http://rapidshare.com/files/260470792/com.apps.forwebos.bw_0.0.1_all.ipk" link in FileCoaster and it wont install. Any way to install using the FileCoaster app?
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I'm at work and cant download this via rapidshare. I tried using the "com.apps.forwebos.bw_0.0.1_all.ipk" link and the "http://rapidshare.com/files/260470792/com.apps.forwebos.bw_0.0.1_all.ipk" link in FileCoaster and it wont install. Any way to install using the FileCoaster app?
    Not until the OP puts the ipk in his post. He commented about that earlier, " Pre-Central didn't like my ipk" . Once the ipk is in his post, Filecoaster can do its thing..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    i'm not sure how much work this would take, but if it's possible a nice feature you could add would be to allow the user to type the city & state they are looking for as well as the ZIP.

sometimes, i use the weather apps to find out how weather might be somewhere else for a weekend trip or something and i don't usually know the ZIP for those types of places.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLApre View Post
    i'm not sure how much work this would take, but if it's possible a nice feature you could add would be to allow the user to type the city & state they are looking for as well as the ZIP.

sometimes, i use the weather apps to find out how weather might be somewhere else for a weekend trip or something and i don't usually know the ZIP for those types of places.
    Good idea, I do the same thing...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by lldsandsll View Post
    did anyone else think of ali and the black-u-weather forecast?
    Its GON RAIN!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    great app it would be nice to have a five day forecast and be able to put in more than one city.. but great looking so far
    Quote Originally Posted by free hurricane View Post
    Its GON RAIN!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    About size: it has around 100 PNGs - 50kb/each
    i like the look and def will be adding this. what service are you using to get the weather?
    weather.com and wunderground i found to be the most accurate. acuweather, not so much.

suggestions:
    animated graphics
    more than a 3day forecast: hourly, 10-day etc.
    state and city selection
    swipe to next day and day after
    descriptive forecast
    i like the look and def will be adding this. what service are you using to get the weather?
    weather.com and wunderground i found to be the most accurate. acuweather, not so much.

suggestions:
    animated graphics
    more than a 3day forecast: hourly, 10-day etc.
    state and city selection
    swipe to next day and day after
    descriptive forecast
    awesome work..........looks great, cant wait for your homescreen app!!!!!
    Please post the IPK soooooon.
    This is a nice app. I like the graphics and ease of use. Is there anyway to get more than two day forecast? Very Nice app.
    love the look but definatelly need more stuff, would love to see it more coplete like accuweather, some things would be like 10 day forcast, detail weather, hourly weather, and animated radar would be great
    Looks good
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Can anyone post a link else where? try as I might it keeps telling me to wait 2 minutes and try again!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    i finally got it, its pretty sweet
    Seriously...can we get an ipk posted?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Looks great, and I like how quickly it responds.

Does it check on a set interval, or only when it's first opened? I would love to leave it open if it'll automatically update.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast