1.    #1  
    NASA Image of the Day v0.1.0: [7/26/09]
    A little application that lets you check NASA's image of the day.

Screenshot:

For Users:
    Enjoy!

For Developers:
    I've included the source code, enjoy!

Licensing Conditions:
    This application is in the public domain.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NekoGrafico; 07/26/2009 at 08:48 PM.
    Could you post the ipk and source as attachments not zipped? Those using fileCoaster can't instal zips. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    this is awesome BUT

if you could include landscape mode, as well and pinch & zoom it'd make this app really nice.

as of now, the pictures are a tad bit small. and this is nitpicking, but if it's possible to get the NASA logo as the icon it'd be perfect
    Me likey!
    This is such a great framework that could be used for content for dozens of similar sites.

Nice job!

- Craig
    Thanks for posting the ipk! App looks great. Would it be possible to add a way to browse previous days as well?
    There a way to have the app set the image as wallpaper? Would be something cool that a regular web page can't do. Sometimes the images are pretty sweet.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    It uses the same icon as the '5 or more' app in the launcher. Can you put some sort of Nasa / Space image on it?

I have always enjoyed the Nasa image of the day. Thanks for making this app.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    Installed with filecoaster. Tapped on more info. NASA doesn't like the pre browser.
    that's cool
    someone should do something like this except with the bing homepage
    thx
    I like this. Simple and clean. Would like to see added functionality such as browsing previous days and image manipulation (landscape, zoom, set as wallpaper, save to photos). I love the starry background, nice touch.
    Neat idea works good, i agree with willxcore could be an even better app with more features, send to friend via mms or email would be cool too
    Cool - thanks!
    Could you do Astonomy Picture of the Day (APOD) as well? I love looking at apods Love the app!
    Very good
    awesome
    Is this app listed in the homebrew gallery? I can't find it any of the ipk feeds?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    any update to get this in the homebrew catalog?