Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. Kablin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #21  
    Thank you , I love it!!!!!!!!
    Bug: when select state , search show all states insted of one state only....
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kablin View Post
    Bug: when select state , search show all states instead of one state only....
    I am not sure I understand you. City and State are optional. If you enter a City then State is required and vice/versa. I was thinking maybe that the state should be a select list instead of a field.

    Can you take a screen shot and post it so I can make sure we are on the same page?
  3. #23  
    Great App man!!!!
  4. Kablin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #24  
    Ok. I see...
    I was trying to search jobs in my state only, not just in my City...
    If I select my city _ wat distanse around my city it will search?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kablin View Post
    Ok. I see...
    I was trying to search jobs in my state only, not just in my City...
    If I select my city _ wat distanse around my city it will search?
    The distance is really up to Indeed. From my testing I noticed that it did find jobs in sorrounding areas. I am not sure about the radius.
  6. Kablin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #26  
    Please...Please... Pleease...
    Add options to limit search by state only or by radius(milea or time to travel)...
    I steal in love with your app!!!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kablin View Post
    Please...Please... Pleease...
    Add options to limit search by state only or by radius(milea or time to travel)...
    I steal in love with your app!!!
    I think that is a great idea! I will try to get it done tonight.

    Thank you for the feedback.
  8. #28  
    Updated thread title to:
    Jobr - Job Search v0.7.4 (7/26)

    Nice work! Keep it up!

    - Craig
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    Updated thread title to:
    Jobr - Job Search v0.7.4 (7/26)

    Nice work! Keep it up!

    - Craig
    Thanks, Craig!
  10.    #30  
    Updated to v0.7.5. Grab the new version at the top of the thread. Make sure you remove the old version first.

    Thanks for all of the great feedback!
  11. slvdc2's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #31  
    Fantastic work on this app. Will definitely use this
  12. #32  
    nice app, works great
  13. Max Payne's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #33  
    Hey Jason, thank you for making an app that I'm sure many of us can use! You hit it right on the head especially with the economy. This is great because I'm constantly on the go. Much respect! Keep em coming fam! Peace.

    P.S. Good video support on youtube as well. Creative.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Payne View Post
    Hey Jason, thank you for making an app that I'm sure many of us can use! You hit it right on the head especially with the economy. This is great because I'm constantly on the go. Much respect! Keep em coming fam! Peace.

    P.S. Good video support on youtube as well. Creative.
    Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the video. I created another video as an intro to WebOS Application Development. The video is meant for people who have little or no experience with programming. I think the WebOS platform is perfect for those individuals. It allows people easy entry into the mobile software market.

    Here is the video:

    I have plans on doing more videos as part of a series.
    Last edited by webfusion5; 07/30/2009 at 04:18 PM.
  15.    #35  
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/jobr

    Go download, vote and give feedback, thanks!
  16. #36  
    Great app! Now, one is sitting in a RIF meeting they can start searching for a new job while HR is still trying to explain why they are getting RIFed from their current one.

    Very nice!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by deparson View Post
    Great app! Now, one is sitting in a RIF meeting they can start searching for a new job while HR is still trying to explain why they are getting RIFed from their current one.

    Very nice!
    Thank you for the feedback. Trust me, I know how much it sucks to lose your job. I hope Jobr helps you. Keep me updated and tell me if you have any success in finding a job with it.

    If anyone has any feature requests, please let me know.
    Last edited by webfusion5; 09/02/2009 at 10:56 PM.
  18.    #38  
    Cleaner code and faster response when searching for a job.

    Available here...
    Last edited by webfusion5; 09/19/2009 at 11:31 PM.
  19. #39  
    I have been using Jobr for quite a while and really find it useful.

    My saved jobs (favorite jobs) disappeared today and I'm wondering if there is a way I can recover them and if I did anything to make them go away.

    I think I had about 12 - 15 saved and most remember enough to relocate them, but not all.

    Thanks for a great job on a really useful, timely application.

    Bruce
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceBradford View Post
    I have been using Jobr for quite a while and really find it useful.

    My saved jobs (favorite jobs) disappeared today and I'm wondering if there is a way I can recover them and if I did anything to make them go away.

    I think I had about 12 - 15 saved and most remember enough to relocate them, but not all.

    Thanks for a great job on a really useful, timely application.

    Bruce
    Jobr was recently accepted into the Palm App Catalog and you might have received that new version. I really can't think of any other reason why your saves are gone. Unfortunately there is no way to get them back. If I discover some other reason I will let you know.

    I am very happy that you like my app and are using it frequently. Please let me know if it helps you find a job.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions