1.    #1  
    Yet another stopwatch app. I put together in my spare time off and on over the last couple weeks. It's nothing special but it should serve primarily as a sample app to pick apart.

Just to annoy jhoff80, it's name is PREpoch. Hey, but feel free to rename and build your own copy. It's under the MIT license.

The code and ipk are hosted on google code here:
    prepoch - Project Hosting on Google Code If you'd like to expand on this project, let me know and I'll give you commit access.

I've noticed that sambao21 has put together a much more functional application over the last days/weeks so if you're looking for spiffier looking stopwatch then I'd check his out.

This was put together as a warm up for some other ideas that I'm working on.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by matlab; 07/26/2009 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added screen shot
    For some reason, I thought this was going to be an "epoch" app!
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    You should include a screen capture, especially since it overlaps with other apps and people (like me) will want to quickly get a sense of how it compares.
    Forgive me, but I don't get the name. What does poch mean?
    Heh... I went with the ship from chrono trigger :P
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
    Forgive me, but I don't get the name. What does poch mean?
    epoch (n.) - A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
    thanks for the shout out, but nice app still. i like the diff times for the lap, might have to implement the feature in mine hope you dont mind
    This is great. Thank you for putting the link to the source code.
    love it could always use this with my kids for all kinds of situations. thanks.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    thanks for the shout out, but nice app still. i like the diff times for the lap, might have to implement the feature in mine hope you dont mind
    I don't mind in the slightest. I wanted to clean up the display (put the times in columns), but tweaking css usually isn't my idea of fun.