Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Weird. For some reason after I installed this I could no longer install any other HB apps.
    They just would not show up on my launcher. I deleted this and they showed up again.... very strange indeed! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Weird. For some reason after I installed this I could no longer install any other HB apps.
    They just would not show up on my launcher. I deleted this and they showed up again.... very strange indeed! ii
    Interesting, well it's not the app, it's probably your Pre. Maybe too many apps, I don't know.
    No I did not think it was your program but I had it again, like I ran out of room or something. I had to uninstall the med app to see the new install app. Something weird is going on.
    Last edited by Paladin; 07/25/2009 at 11:41 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!

Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    No I did not think so but I had it again, like I ran out of room or something. I had to uninstall the med app to see the new install app. Something weird is going on.
    I think that there is a 88 application limit.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    wait are you saying there's a limit to the amount of apps you are allowed to put on the phone?

wow that's awful if you're right.
    I removed a few aps and was then able to install a new one. If there is an 88 app limit, that is really REALLY not cool.... So what do we do then?

Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Only keep the apps that you use is my suggestion, make sure your using webOS 1.1, wait for palm to resolve it.

Hope that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Haha, well I'm working as fast as I can but I'm working on managing five apps and this is at the bottom of the list. I'll release the update in a week or so.

Thx and This is a great time-passing app...And dont worry......No rush......Cause When people rush through things it never comes out good so take ur time
    cant wait to install this with filecoaster and try it out! Thanks for all the coolness...
    Would it be possible to "store" touch points?

e.g.

1. Hold the orange button
    2. Touch screen X times
    3. Release orange button and VIOLA!

Way to go Conehead!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPhantasmo View Post
    Would it be possible to "store" touch points?

e.g.

1. Hold the orange button
    2. Touch screen X times
    3. Release orange button and VIOLA!

Way to go Conehead!
    That would be cool, I'll look into it.
    When your working on the graphics, make them a lot bigger and some different sizes and shapes because right now you can hardly see them!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    You asked and I listened! New version up!
    New version is nice. Thank you.

Suggestion: Get rid of the boundaries which make the fireworks bounce off the "sides" of the screen. Or an option maybe?

Thanks-
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Okay, I'll add settings for that.
    *added to todo list*
    Maybe higher rez graphics? Looks a bit cartoon like. ii
    Great job though, fun time killer.

Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Maybe higher rez graphics? Looks a bit cartoon like. ii
    Great job though, fun time killer.
    Thanks, I'll add that to the todo list. Though it will be a setting, because I imagined this being more cartoon-like.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Update: 0.8.x should come out in a day or two! Will feature settings!
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    This is cool. How about this; make the fireworks shoot from the bottom of the screen then burst into the air at the point you touch. For fun have several boxes at the bottom so you can choose what type of firework it is. Than of course have a random box which would be used most I bet.

Do not forget the finale fireworks box that just keeps shooting random types and locations!!!
    +1,000
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast