Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    great app
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    This app just refuses to install on my 1.0.4 Pre. I've installed a dozen other
    HomeBrew apps this evening without a problem using either WebOS Quick Install or
    fileCoaster but this one just refuses to show up no matter which why I install it.
    Am I missing something obvious? I didn't see anything indicating that it requires 1.1.

[edit] after some more downloads, it appears none of the apps
    that use the accelerometer (dkEightBall, Earthquake, carpenters level) work either.
    They all install, but don't function. This is the only one that just doesn't install.

ian
    Last edited by Daemon; 07/28/2009 at 01:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    This app just refuses to install on my 1.0.4 Pre. I've installed a dozen other
    HomeBrew apps this evening without a problem using either WebOS Quick Install or
    fileCoaster but this one just refuses to show up no matter which why I install it.
    Am I missing something obvious?

[edit] after some more downloads, it appears none of the apps
    that use the accelerometer (dkEightBall, Earthquake, carpenters level) work either.
    They all install, but don't function. This is the only one that just doesn't install.

ian
    yes all app that use the accelerometer need the update
    So cool, now I have my own Magic 8 Ball I can carry around with me. THANKS !!
  5.    #45  
    New version. Thanks for all the feedback and downloads!
    Thanks for the new version. It helps out my "peepers".

Great APP.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Great update. I like the addition of sound and vibration. Keep up the great work.
    My computre when i try and download says cannot find program or something what do i do
    works great
    Ummm... I just downloaded the 8-ball... (and I Effin' LOVE it) but with the vibration ... sometime it just starts vibrating for a long time and nothing ever shows up... can u fix this please... I LOVE this app but i keep having to close it and start over. :'-(
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by silversuperman View Post
    Ummm... I just downloaded the 8-ball... (and I Effin' LOVE it) but with the vibration ... sometime it just starts vibrating for a long time and nothing ever shows up... can u fix this please... I LOVE this app but i keep having to close it and start over. :'-(
    Should be fixed with the new version. Thanks for the feedback.
    maybe add some more responses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Reddy View Post
    maybe add some more responses?
    More responses were added in the recent update..

Awesome Apphave already wowed some friends @ work with this
    Updated thread title to:
    Magic 8 Ball v0.2.1 [was v0.2.0] (7/30)

I really like the larger font.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    It getting better and better thank you for the upgrade
    Loving this. Thanks for the upgrade. Is there any way to reset the screen off timer whenever the ball is shaken. That way i can run my battery down all day looking for answers .
    Just installed 0.2.1 and it worked fine for the first 5 or so tries but then Si Si Senor is the only thing that shows up 10 + times.

Restarted the program and seems to work fine.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Hey the vibrate is awesome!!!!! This app's getting better!!
    Good job boydell. Try to get a softer backround color other then white, something that makes the black really pop.....like a soft red with the black ball......just a thought
    keep up the good work
    The Wams
    nice work
    Cool app!

I'm not affiliated with them at all, but I really wanna see the homebrew community grow, so....

PLEASE post your app on the new homebrew app store. It'is called PreLoad, and is run by the folks at Pimp My Pre and is also available in this forum (search PreLoad).

I think it's a great (and easy) way to install homebrew stuff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast