Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Works great, thanks.
    Not sure if I did something wrong but it doesn't work when I shake ny Pre, only when I tap the screen?
    Yeah It did that to me once just close app and restart works great!

Thanks again

Doug
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    oh fun thank you
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintRep1 View Post
    Not sure if I did something wrong but it doesn't work when I shake ny Pre, only when I tap the screen?
    You have to have the 1.1 update for the shake to work. Other than that I don't know why it wouldn't be working.
    cool app thanks tons
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Click thanks for finding some of the shake functionality. Now trying to see how easy it will be to bind into pDice.

I also added your findings (sample code along with credit) to the WebOS Internals - Accelerometer page
    Last edited by sushi; 07/25/2009 at 01:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    hey sweet app! you should get with the craps guy and see how you can add some vibration to the shake like with craps. that would be a cool effect!!!!

Craps v0.9.0 [was v0.8.8](7/24) Now w/ Shake support
    The Wams
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    You have to have the 1.1 update for the shake to work. Other than that I don't know why it wouldn't be working.
    I don't see a 1.1 update.. Am I missing something? Mine does not work with shaking.

Thanks

Michael
    Since my code for Craps isn't the cleanest... It's actually very easy to add the vibration. Add this line to the function that happens during the shaking event:

Code:
    Mojo.Controller.getAppController().playSoundNotification("vibrate", "")
    Personally I find that the vibration during makes it easier to know the command is being recognized.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrj View Post
    I don't see a 1.1 update.. Am I missing something? Mine does not work with shaking.

Thanks

Michael
    Referring to the WebOS update for your phone. Find the update gift icon (originally on the right most screen).
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet greggo View Post
    Referring to the WebOS update for your phone. Find the update gift icon (originally on the right most screen).
    Thanks I thought I was missing somethig.. I just looked for a update a couple days ago and it had nothing. Now it shows Update.

Thanks
    I can not get this app to download. I have 1.1 OS. Open the email, click on the link, wait for it to de-highlight then open launcher and no app. Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by maverickoffshore View Post
    I can not get this app to download. I have 1.1 OS. Open the email, click on the link, wait for it to de-highlight then open launcher and no app. Please help.
    You need to check the forums more often, this was disabled by palm with the 1.0.4 update. Read this:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-1-0-4-a.html
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    this great. thnx. keep up the good work
    love the app! very kool how you shake the phone and it replies!
    i downloaded this app and it was ok, but i dont want it on my phone anymore..is there a way i can remove it?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b_***nana_08 View Post
    i downloaded this app and it was ok, but i dont want it on my phone anymore..is there a way i can remove it?
    Hold down the orange button and tap on the icon. A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to delete it.
    love the magic eight ball!!! what a classic. will have to show my kids what i played with as a kid lol. thank you for all you do.
    yay! been waiting for this.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast