Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chimeric View Post
    Unfortunately, the Pre now uses a different format for databases and does not natively support *.pdb files (at least I'm almost positive it doesn't). We'll need to see if we can incorporate this info into HTML5...
    Yeah, I know. I was just hoping there might be a way to convert the data from the old Palm OS supported format to the WebOS format. Well, if so, at least the data is available.
    Maybe a link to dotts can be added later for now. This is where multitasking becomes useful
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    So with the latest update, when a new calendar is created called DietTrac, it is local to the Pre and for some reason does not have a delete option. I am going to see if I can make the delete button available.
    Awesome Application!! Can I just make a request, can you add a CARB counter to the app
    That would be awesome. Again great work on the app.
    I updated the thread name to DietTrac 1.0.3 (7/26) [was 1.0.2] to reflect your upgrades.

Thank you!

- Craig
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    I updated the thread name to DietTrac 1.0.3 (7/26) [was 1.0.2] to reflect your upgrades.

Thank you!

- Craig
    Thanks! I couldn't figure out how to update the thread title...
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccarr49 View Post
    Awesome Application!! Can I just make a request, can you add a CARB counter to the app
    That would be awesome. Again great work on the app.
    I'm going to be looking at spreading out to additional cards. What kind of carb counter would you like? How would you like to see it work?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Nice job on the update. Love the onscreen keyboard. Makes it very convenient for quick entries and saves the step of having to open the keyboard. Great job. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    What does everyone think about logging points in the Pre Calendar?

A. Makes no sense.
    B. Maybe useful for tracking points
    C. Would find it very helpful.

Thanks for any input!
    This is a nice app. I notice that part of the keyboard is unreachable unless you scroll up. Is ther any way to double the information on one line like putting a column in a row to give us more space ie..Fiber and Units on the same row. Great app now if there was a way to get a list of points for the food that would be great.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts

A. Makes no sense.

Thanks for any input!
    I would find it helpful to have a way to keep track of the amount of points consumed so far in the day. Then at the end of the day have it exported to the calendar with perhaps an option to include that day's weight. If not exported to a calendar, then perhaps a log file.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    This is a nice app. I notice that part of the keyboard is unreachable unless you scroll up. Is ther any way to double the information on one line like putting a column in a row to give us more space ie..Fiber and Units on the same row. Great app now if there was a way to get a list of points for the food that would be great.
    The Mojo text field demands an entire row. It does not like to be scrunched The entire keypad is available without scrolling if you clear your message bar.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    chimeric / rexalbel - thank you very much.

Personally, I like limoman's idea of logging a running total at by day, in a log file.

I'm going to have to work hard to find time to learn to program for this environment... Something like PsMemo is needed in this environment, to use and browse/annotate/edit DietTrac logs!
    The idea is deffinatly something we want (log), but mojo is already giving us issues. If it won't allow the text feild to shrink its giing to make the log hard to do I would think. I have to completely redo my design as mojo makes it way to much work to even change button designs and with all the things we want to implement, I don't want it to be too much work just to implement design when features are already hard enough. Chimeric is doing a great job so far though i'll pst a few pics of what I wanted the app to look like so we can see what it evolves to. I think its important and even interesting to see what something is intended to be and what it turns out to be. It shows good intentions of the developer too. (pictures will be created from graphics program not actual photos of webos)
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    We can eventually do the custom buttons and designs. It just takes time. I'm starting to work on the log, so let's see how that goes... :-)
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts

A. Makes no sense.

Thanks for any input!
    C for me
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    C for me btw

Can't wait to try out this release! I'm very new to the development process so not sure how hard thinga are to implement. I'm just excited that this is coming to life! Its cool how this site works honestly. Never got this interested to design anything for my ipod touch. Made some ideas and designs for instinct, but that thing was the opposite of this phone. I've always liked designing things and have so many ideas and features, but no development knowledge. Its cool to work with someone designing something and know you had a part in it! This app means alot to me because it can help people I'm sure. And the beauty of a phone like this is the functionality. I know designs for apps takes a bunch of time so I can only imagine the work the developer does. Cheer cheer to you chimeric and all the awesome developers on here really working to make great apps for us!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Logging to Pre calendar: probably A UNLESS you have a way to use the info. First thought is a graph showing KRYLONS (great idea) by day, by meal, week, etc.

Other items for wish list:
    -database of KYLON values for common food items, restraunts, etc. (Dotti has other versions of the info, besides just the old Palm .pdb files)
    -weight tracking field (and ability to track by week, etc)
    -goal weight and then the program telling us how many KRYLONS we should be eating to lose weight on an agressive, middle of the road, slow, etc program
    Ok guys. to give you an idea of what I have intended as the design for this app (can change easily as I am not a developer and don't know if all of this will be possible)

In the future I would like the app to have like a home bar at the time which will always be there no matter what scene you are on. It will show your daily, fit, and week krylons (haha) as well as %of weight lost and total weight lost.

Here is a pic of what I want the calc to look like

The main Log (sorted by weekly drawers with the days in the drawers)

the daily log section (probably first thing to be implemented) You would be able to click on a day in the main part of the log, and it will bring up the day.

All moc ups so please don't regard these as actual app images. Also designs easily change. I just wanted to share the intentions of the app so that people know what is being worked on and planned design wise Please do not assume all features will be available, like i said, only designer, not developer
    That would be awesome, Rexalbel!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast