Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I still use the original wwCalc , but it only works thru the Classic App. It works great, but exporting your days and getting them to save on your PC is problematic..

If anyone wants the PRC files, PM me.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

that link isnt working
    Quote Originally Posted by taalibeen View Post
    For anyone that is, will be be on, or have someone close to you that is on Weight Watchers, here's an app that allows you to figure out how many "points" your food is worth according to WW standards.

Select the appropriate number of calories, fat, and fiber per serving and there you go!
    This is not working. Would like a working WM app.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Can someone please help me figure out how to use this? I just started WW and I would REALLY love a way to track things from my Pixi instead of by hand!!!
    For anyone that is, will be be on, or have someone close to you that is on Weight Watchers, here's an app that allows you to figure out how many "points" your food is worth according to WW standards.

Select the appropriate number of calories, fat, and fiber per serving and there you go!
    how do you download this app???????

I guess I don't get it, but how do you download the app for the iPhone?
    Maybe the difference lies in the "I used to sell an app."

You were attempting to make a profit using their name. In this case, no profit or monetary gain is being made.
    I can't get it to download...can you help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Scentsy View Post
    I guess I don't get it, but how do you download the app for the iPhone?
    iPhone!? Really?! Assuming you're serious, this is a webOS app; not an iPhone app. This app will not run on an iPhone. Apple's App Store must be littered with hundreds of WW Calculators for you to run on your iPhone. How did you end up here?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123