Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    UPDATED 7/25

Color theme change to palm dark.
    Room for Notifications now.
    Added a New Game button to the bottom game.
    Shapes are now working.
    Added two more columns to the game board and reduced dots sizes slightly.

More on the way...

Coming from winmo and losing bubble breaker switching to the pre... My free time was becoming BORING!!

So since I did not see anyone working on this I slapped together some sloppy stuff and managed to get a port of it working

Once I learn some more JSJSJS $I$ $will$ $work$ $on$ $the$ $todo$ $list$ $below$ $are$ $some$ $things$ $that$ $are$ $not$ $working$ $or$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $added$

Cleaner UI
    Tracking High Scores
    Selectable game piece images - working
    Difficulty settings more or less colors
    Alert for game with option to start a new game
    New game button - done
    Sounds
    A way to back out of the game board -done

Any help is welcomed here are some SS of what I have so far...

More to come!! (hopefully)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by helidos; 07/25/2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Updating
    keep me posted would love to help with testing pm me if needed
    MatterOfFactJack
    If Dot Pop is working, then put it in the Homebrew section, ToDo list be damned. You'll get a room full of Beta testers and keep their free time from becoming boring, too.

Contact either Dieter or Darth Pooh and they'll hook you up.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    i agree.

to any developers out there, the appetite for apps is pretty substantial as it is, and it's growing the longer it takes Palm to get 1.1, App Catalog V1.0, and other apps out the door. if you're interested in making something, just do it and get it into the homebrew forum ASAP. you're gonna get a ton of beta testers and if it's new and interesting people WILL put it on their phones...
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Ok I posted what I've got so far
    Looking good!
    Working pretty well. I see all my issues are already things you have listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    If Dot Pop is working, then put it in the Homebrew section, ToDo list be damned. You'll get a room full of Beta testers and keep their free time from becoming boring, too.

Contact either Dieter or Darth Pooh and they'll hook you up.
    Looks good to me

Moved!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Oh snap!!! I thought I was the only one that missed Bubblebreaker, LOL!!! Good work, looks nice. Can't wait to play it when I get back to work. LoL!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    fun
    great work.. if i knew how to code i would help our and make the game kinda like collapse but i can see myself now wasting hours away litening to pandora and playin this
    Works great. Can work out the highlighting issue
    Thanks i was hopping a game like this would come out I miss the bubble game from my Treo 700wx this one will hopefully fill in the void. thanks
    This is good to see. The app doesn't have a way to make room for notifications though. They just kinda overlap and cut off the bottom of the screen, which is also black so it looks odd.

The game also doesn't go anywhere when you run out of matches. It needs a way to say game over, or at least a menu item to open a new game.
    Last edited by joshewah; 07/25/2009 at 08:59 AM.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post
    This is good to see. The app doesn't have a way to make room for notifications though. They just kinda overlap and cut off the bottom of the screen, which is also black so it looks odd.

The game also doesn't go anywhere when you run out of matches. It needs a way to say game over, or at least a menu item to open a new game.
    New version leaves plenty of room for notifications as well as adds a new game button...

Glad you guys like it.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Wow, I wasn't really into this game when you first released it.
    But the new version really kicks ****!
    looks nice. Make it so it resizes with notifications though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Would be nice if you can save the game state when exiting so a game can be picked up when restarting at a later time.
    This game is so much fun!
    good job. some of your circles could be a little more graphic intensive (i can see the individual pixels as it is now)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast