Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The tap and hold functionality if VERY slow for game play. The animation for the menu to pop up takes a long time. Perhaps and alternative is to use a 3 state command menu at the bottom with (Clear | Susp. | Bomb). These will keep the last selected, then holding down will set them. I think this would drastically speed up game play.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The tap and hold functionality if VERY slow for game play. The animation for the menu to pop up takes a long time. Perhaps and alternative is to use a 3 state command menu at the bottom with (Clear | Susp. | Bomb). These will keep the last selected, then holding down will set them. I think this would drastically speed up game play.
    That is what the blue dot on the top is for....

At some point I hope to improve the speed of the pop up but while the game seems to be very popular no donations were made so I have moved on from very active support for it. Donations get my attention.
    Bug:
    you win and you get prompted to start new game
    Open any new card or switch to open card
    Return to minesearch
    you can tap heck no or yeah but nothing happens

This my favorite app and I would donate if I had paypal
    Thanks
  4.    #44  
    A New Version is available. I believe I have incorporated all of you suggestions and made some other bug fixes I had found. Enjoy!!! - its available in the homebrew catalog.
    Great version of the game. I can think of only one more thing that could make it even better. In addition to the blue dot for marking with question marks or flags, what about touching and holding the gesture area while tapping a square to cycle between flag and question mark, and if you arent using question marks, it will just put a flag.

This would be more analogous to the left click / right click functionality of minesweeper on computers. When you are touching the gesture area, you can only place a flag or a question mark. When you are not touching the gesture area, it reveals the square.
    This latest version of the game is really nice. I really like the background picture that gets revealed as you play the game.

I agree with the eKalb that having another option of selecting a flag would be great. Clicking the little blue dot at the top slows down the game play.

I think eKalb's suggestion is good for those playing it with 2 hands. For 1-handers, I think another option could be to click anywhere in the "already revealed" blocks to switch to flag mode and back.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks for the udpate!
    the 1.0 version is great!

One slight wrinkle: "use question mark" toggle seems to get reset on every app start? I can switch it to "no", play games, close the app, re-open it and questionmarks are back on?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    This was my favorite computer game at work. Unfortunately my new job removed all of the games from the computer, but now i'm back. thank you!
    I love this game and I am so happy with the update. Personally I liked the first background, but that is just me.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Just informing you that there is a spelling error in the first paragraph in the FAQ: I'm sure you implied "does" instead of "dose". Although I think your point would be better understood if you wrote: If the location does not have a mine, then a number labeled one through eight will determine how many mines are adjacent to that specific box.

Hope that helps out. Game play is on point after the 9.4 update
  12. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    cool! thanks for making this.
  13.    #53  
    This has been removed from a beta version and now is in the Palm application catalog. This must be purchased for $0.99 cents. Thank for all who have helped make this game better by testing and giving feedback. If you would like to be part of other private betas for games made by engine equals car. Send me a message.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123