Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I installed 0.7.0 and when I run it, I still have 0.5.0 I believe.. the file size for 0.7.0 above is only 294 bytes.. the original was over 81KB.. is 0.7.0 some sort of patch file and I need to reboot? The new features are not showing up for me. Also I noticed the UI is much slower under WebOS1.1.0
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcombee View Post
    Something is wrong with your 0.7.0 upload -- it's only 294 bytes long.
    Fixed!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Much better.. Help now shows Mine Searcher help (instead of the Calculator help), but reports version 0.5.0, not 0.7.0.

I LOVE THIS VERSION
    awesome.. love the background
    Installed 0.7.0 and it work great. Probably need to update your OS to 1.1.0
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I have an idea that I think will really help the feel of the game.

You should have a button at the bottom of the screen, that when pressed, will switch you from clear mode, to flag mode, to question mark mode. This way, instead of pressing down for several seconds, you can quickly toggle to flag mode, mark a few, then switch back to clear mode and continue clearing the field.
    fun!
  8. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I have an idea that I think will really help the feel of the game.

You should have a button at the bottom of the screen, that when pressed, will switch you from clear mode, to flag mode, to question mark mode. This way, instead of pressing down for several seconds, you can quickly toggle to flag mode, mark a few, then switch back to clear mode and continue clearing the field.
    I also would very much like to be able to flag without holding down and then selecting. Also, if at all possible to have something equivalent to clicking both mouse buttons when you've marked a square's adjacent mines in the Windows game.

Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by tuz View Post
    I also would very much like to be able to flag without holding down and then selecting. Also, if at all possible to have something equivalent to clicking both mouse buttons when you've marked a square's adjacent mines in the Windows game.

Don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about?
    I never knew about that feature until now. But no there are no plans to add that at the current time. Not even sure what the best way to do that would be on the phone
    I updated the thread title to the new version.

You can keep our scores now!

Thank you!

- Craig
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    This is such an awsome game. Very well implimented...and I love that updated versions with new features added and bugs fixed are coming out in a timely manner.

My only "complaint" is a very minor one.

When I've lost the game...and I hit "New"...it asks me if I'd like to start a new game.

Duh...I just lost the game AND I hit the "New" button!

I can understand this confirmation if you're in the middle of a game...you might go to hit the little button to change the touch-mode...and hit "New" by accident...so you ask for confirmation.

However, when the game's over, and someone hits the "New" button...I think it should just go ahead and start a new game...one less step.
    This app is awesome, thank you so very much.

The only thing I could think that could be an improvement would be that when you tap and hold to bring up the flag choices, perhaps the menu should just pop up instead of fade in and roll out only because it seems a bit slow.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thanks. Great App
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    awesome app
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    this is the game I spend most of my time using. Here's my 2 cents:

BUG: If you change the selector to a flag for a mine then hit new game, you can't change it any more and each time you hit a square it flags it as a mine. You must close the app.

REQUEST: Is there any way to have the options menu animation come up faster when you hold down on a square? The response time is a little slow on the menu animation. The amount of time you hold down is fine, it's just waiting for the menu to come up that seems to drap a little.

Great work on the app! I'm really enjoying this oldie but goodie!

Edit: Fixed my horrible spelling errors (originally posted with the pre, and it's hard to proof read)
    Last edited by bdubbx; 07/28/2009 at 11:53 AM.
    thanks
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    For some reason the game does not end on the default setting of 10 mines and 9 rows

i changed the rows and number of mines and it worked perfectly
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyparisi View Post
    New in Version 0.9:
    Added a button at top to select what happens when you click
    Awesome, I'm glad you liked my idea!
    Enjoying new vers. Thanks
    +1 on an option to flag more quickly than the hold and wait for the animation technique.

SOOO much nicer than trying to use the old PalmOS version under classic - boxes were so small that finger touch did not work well.

Your app does a nice job of respecting life on a small capacitive touch screen.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast