Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Great list....One suggestion, while viewing on the Pre, would be nice if utilities were listed before Fun/Games, I know alot of ppl get phones for fun/games, but for me and I would think others, Utilities are the most useful Homebrew apps out there.....Anyone else agree?
    Thx.. Very useful.
    thank you for this list - I check it daily!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Can you put the # of apps there are at the end?
    Right now there are 114 lines (without category headings) so that should be 114 apps.
    Has anybody thought about a Tidal flow chart app for us that like to fish. Looking for present and future tidal flow in Pine Island Sound. Gulf coast side of Florida.
    great job.
    awesomeee
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    Great list....One suggestion, while viewing on the Pre, would be nice if utilities were listed before Fun/Games, I know alot of ppl get phones for fun/games, but for me and I would think others, Utilities are the most useful Homebrew apps out there.....Anyone else agree?
    dude why does it matter all you have to do is flick your thumb up once and you are to the utilties not that hard man
    Quote Originally Posted by Norelco View Post
    dude why does it matter all you have to do is flick your thumb up once and you are to the utilties not that hard man
    +1 seriously wtf
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    thanks a lot! really appreciate it!
    Very awesome. Thanks to this list and Filecoaster I have a TON of "thank yous" to enter on all the apps I've downloaded using this thread and Filecoaster!

I no longer feel like I missed the Iphone boat!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Sorry I missed yesterday guys, feeling a bit under the weather. But I just updated it this morning, 1 new app and a very few version updates. That brings the total to 115. And btw, from the looks of it I won't be having to update this for very much longer...

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    Can you put the # of apps there are at the end?
    Right now there are 114 lines (without category headings) so that should be 114 apps.
    Done, the total number of apps was always at the top there but I added it to the bottom as well.
    Someone should make an app that is a Homebrew App Catalog.

It would work the way the Palm App Catalog does except it pulls all the homebrew apps from here and you can just click on an icon, and it will download that app (latest version of course)(and overwrite your old one without having to delete it first)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Someone should make an app that is a Homebrew App Catalog.

It would work the way the Palm App Catalog does except it pulls all the homebrew apps from here and you can just click on an icon, and it will download that app (latest version of course)(and overwrite your old one without having to delete it first)
    That's pretty much what FileCoaster does. You can browse the homebrews from here, and it will OTA download and overwrite prior versions. You need to QuickInstall FileCoaster, but then you're over the air all the way!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Will this continue to be updated or is it replace with the new Homebrew App Gallery?
    bookmarked!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redroosterfarm View Post
    Will this continue to be updated or is it replace with the new Homebrew App Gallery?
    No it will not. Dieter and I agree that the homebrew gallery is the way to go from here. I appreciate all your "thanks" and support. Unless there is an overwhelming amount of support to continue the list, this will be my last update to it.
    thread unstuck - just wanted to add my thanks to Chuck for all the great work on this list -- it was dearly needed!
    Great list. Thank you for keeping this up.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    thanks!
    Avner.
    @avnerarbel

WritePad HD - http://goo.gl/8RQmn
    Coloring Book HD - http://goo.gl/XgezU
    Animal Baby Piano - http://goo.gl/Y5UXg
    Four in a row - http://goo.gl/tHF63
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast