Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks for putting this together, chuccck. Big time saver.
    these apps look great! i'm a little scared to try installing them for fear of killing my phone tho. am i being paranoid? also, with all of these apps...why isn't palm promoting them? thx!
    whats that make? 4 apps away from 100? Looking good!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Need to add GOLFPINFINDER.
    thanks
    i've installed filecoaster, mytether, pimpmypre its been good I Can get a wifie for my pc and ipodtouch
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanjfaber View Post
    i've installed filecoaster, mytether, pimpmypre its been good I Can get a wifie for my pc and ipodtouch
    Where did you get pimpmypre
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but would it be possible to put the text block link on all of these for easy filecoaster access?
    Thank you! This is such a great list and I appreciate that it is being updated regularly!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    We shattered the 100 app barrier today with 7 new apps for a grand total of 103 apps! There were only a few version updates.

Quote Originally Posted by dayraven13 View Post
    these apps look great! i'm a little scared to try installing them for fear of killing my phone tho. am i being paranoid? also, with all of these apps...why isn't palm promoting them? thx!
    dont worry, follow the WebOS Install tutorial and you will be fine. Also look at the filecoaster app as well

Quote Originally Posted by bjharada View Post
    Need to add GOLFPINFINDER.
    Thanks, this is actually the app I was most excited about since I got the pre. I am a huge golfer.

Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but would it be possible to put the text block link on all of these for easy filecoaster access?
    I am afraid it will be way to cluttered if I put those in this list. Besides this is just a temporary solution. Dieter and Precentral will have a homebrew gallery up real soon and it will be amazing.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Congrats on the proposal going well. That's awesome dude!
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    yeah seeing that this is a temp solution til Dieter does something I guess its not needed. Would have been cool if we could have had the first post basically come in as spoiler field or whatever that you can expand by clicking
    If only there was some sort of repository for applications, one that is accessible from the phone.
    Thank you for this list!!! It helps so much. And thank you for bolding the new apps - that helps a lot too.

Also, gratz on the proposal!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    dugg for bacon
    bacon!!!!!!

Congrats!!!
    Thanks for setting this up...very nicely done. Over 100 apps! That is cool.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    3 New Apps.

No version updates today, sorry its the weekend!
    You all up the pre to a 5 star device
    good stuff
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast