Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks a lot for this. Some categories would be..

Games
    Utilities
    Travel
    Calculators
    Fun (for things other than games)
    Development
    update on current apps- Checkbook v0.5.4 (7/22)
    PrePackage v0.9.4 (7/22)
    Dotgame v1.6.0 (7/22)
    PreBrewFarts v0.2.7 (7/22)
    PrePong v0.5.3 (7/21)
    PreChess v0.0.04 (7/22)
    XboxLiveFriends v0.5.1 (7/22)
    Tip Calculator v1.0.5 (7/22)

And yea.....plz alphabetize these....cause I had a hard tiime trying to see if you already had these updates (above)........Welll thx
    Quote Originally Posted by chuccck View Post
    ok, what categories do you guys see other than games and utilities?
    Start with that. It's a work in progress. We can nitpick later.

Future Nitpicks: The love and psyche tests aren't really games. Soundboard and PreBrewFarts aren't games nor utilities. My Notifications deals with the system. There are a healthy amount of calculators. etc.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    List is now alphabetized and version updates included from kmfast. Working on categories afternoon.

Once we have this built up to the category format we need, i think a good idea would be to bold any app i update or add.
    Last edited by chuccck; 07/23/2009 at 11:34 AM.
    super. how bout one that shows when they are updated. like one with the apps categorized by updates- chronologically
    Nice... This makes looking for the new stuff soo much easier
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    New Palm Pre owner (have had from Palm Pilot to Treo). How do I install these fine looking Homebrew apps onto my Pre?

Help is Much Appreciated...
    updates- Stopwatch/Timer App, v 0.1.2 (7/22)
    PreBrewFarts v 0.2.7 (7/22)
    MediPDA v 0.2.1 (formerly "My first medical app v 0.7.0) (7/23)
    Habla! v 2.0.0 English <> Spanish Dictionary (7/21)
    PreCheckers v 1.0.1 (7/21)
    PreTac v 1.2.0 (7/20)
    Depth of Field (DoF) Calculator v 0.9.02 (7/21)
    Business (Margin) Calculator v 0.0.2 (7/16)
    5 or More game v 0.7.0 (7/22)
    Hangman v 1.2
    Craps v 0.8.5 (7/23)

There.........And I dont know why the developers dont change the title of the thread cause......When I read the title it says something different from when I click on it (one example is the stopwatch/timer app on the forum, it says 0.0.7 but it is actually 0.1.2).......And on the list you have "Tip Calculator" written twice..........Well I'm glad to be any help .....Hope to help you everytime ......xD
    Last edited by kmfast; 07/23/2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: new update
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I found "A Simple Guide for getting homebrew apps onto your Pre (after 1.0.4)"

Thanks All...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    BOOM! Categorized & alphabetized & bolded with most recent updates! Let me know what you think bout the categories, or if you thinkg something belongs somewhere else.

For those of you who wish to subscribe to this thread, pretty soon I will only post here if I make significant revisions as in new apps or version updates. That way you can know to only check back when you see a post from me.
    Last edited by chuccck; 07/23/2009 at 02:09 PM.
    Great work. Thanks for this!
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Awesome part II. Thanks for the sort. Will make looking through much easier. And as the listing gets larger will still be browsable. Posting from pre. Can't wait till I'm home to check out the new updates
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thank you, much appreciated.
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
    someone should look into the digital dyno

like the iphone..

cuz if im right they both have an accelerometer right???
    Very nice work!
    new apps- TipCalc v0.0.1 (7/23)
    WW Points (weight watchers point calculator) v1.0.0 (7/23)
    DietTrack v1.0.2 (7/23)
    Last edited by kmfast; 07/23/2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: new apps
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    can someone post any new version updates please?
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I have been trying to add a homebrew app this morning after the 1.1 OS update and I'm getting no install. Using the email procedure, I get the link to install where it indicates the link will highlight, and when it un-highlights there will be an icon on the launcher page, but it seems the 'un-highlighting' happens very quickly....any ideas? I have soft reset and pulled the battery already this morning to verify the update is completely installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuccck View Post
    can someone post any new version updates please?
    I don't know about any other apps, But your list doesn't include any of the updates for all 3 of my apps.

And it seems counterintuitive to need to notify both the moderates and you whenever I make an update to one of my apps. Perhaps the moderators should simply maintain this list?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    I have been trying to add a homebrew app this morning after the 1.1 OS update and I'm getting no install. Using the email procedure, [...]
    The email install method hasn't worked since the 1.0.4 update.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I don't know about any other apps, But your list doesn't include any of the updates for all 3 of my apps.

And it seems counterintuitive to need to notify both the moderates and you whenever I make an update to one of my apps. Perhaps the moderators should simply maintain this list?

The email install method hasn't worked since the 1.0.4 update.
    I don't need the app creators to post updates, i am just asking the community to help me keep it up to date. thats all. And yes I asked Dieter specifically to create this list and he said Precentral is working on solutions but this would be a good interim solution.

I will get you app updates in soon. I am trying to get done once a day in the morning. but keeping up with version updates is harder than anticipated.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast