Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    after a few moves it stops working.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brother1 View Post
    after a few moves it stops working.
    make sure your using the latest version, close and reopen the app.
    That's a killa app you got right there sir... 110% upgrade from the first release, keep up the great work, will sure to donate... All that's missing is just some difficulty levels, I tend to beat on that computer to much (LOL).
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DD007 View Post
    That's a killa app you got right there sir... 110% upgrade from the first release, keep up the great work, will sure to donate... All that's missing is just some difficulty levels, I tend to beat on that computer to much (LOL).
    Thanks I'll be sure to start working on that.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Much improved! Good job!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Much improved! Good job!
    Thanks! Next version will include sounds, haptic feedback, and more themes
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Thanks! Next version will include sounds, haptic feedback, and more themes
    How about dragging to move?
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    How about dragging to move?
    That's being looked into. Still trying to figure it out, but yes, it is in the works
    cough achievements cough.... love the game tho, very sleek
    @DD007,
    Teach me. Lol I get owned everytime.

Great game, I'm really bad at checkers so when playing in 1 player mode it's actually a challenge for me to win, which is fun. 1 thing that I noticed happens sometimes is that I'll sellect a chip and it will not allow me to move it until i deselect it and then reselect it. This doesn't happen very often, but enough for me to notice it.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    That seems to happen sometimes, i'll try to fix it, thanks!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankDaCamel4Me View Post
    @DD007,
    Teach me. Lol I get owned everytime.

Great game, I'm really bad at checkers so when playing in 1 player mode it's actually a challenge for me to win, which is fun. 1 thing that I noticed happens sometimes is that I'll sellect a chip and it will not allow me to move it until i deselect it and then reselect it. This doesn't happen very often, but enough for me to notice it.
    This happens for me when I miss the square I'm trying to have the piece move to (I hit a black one instead of a grey one).

This is so far the only thing I have come across, and I haven't had a ghost piece or a highlighted square yet! Awesome update, it looks much cleaner and the computer moves much faster now too!

I've had the computer stuck 3 times now (can't make a move), and now it gives me the message saying I won. When this happens, will the player always "win", or does it depend on who has the most checkers on the board?
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubbx View Post
    This happens for me when I miss the square I'm trying to have the piece move to (I hit a black one instead of a grey one).

This is so far the only thing I have come across, and I haven't had a ghost piece or a highlighted square yet! Awesome update, it looks much cleaner and the computer moves much faster now too!

I've had the computer stuck 3 times now (can't make a move), and now it gives me the message saying I won. When this happens, will the player always "win", or does it depend on who has the most checkers on the board?
    Well, according to the rules if no more moves can be made by the opponent, then you win. So that always happens. As for the tiny status update, it will be bigger in the next update
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Haha, I think all my work has made me better at this game:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...-08_122059.jpg
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Just an update: 1.5.3 or 1.5.4 coming tomorrow or the day after. Will include new themes, haptic feedback, sounds, achievments, cheat mode and more!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Just an update: 1.5.3 or 1.5.4 coming tomorrow or the day after. Will include new themes, haptic feedback, sounds, achievments, cheat mode and more!
    Nice!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Nice!
    haha well I was planning on adding it to the 1.5.0 update but I was still figuring out how it would work, look, etc.
    Ok, so I updated, and the game wouldnt work. I restarted, and all is well, except the achievements page is blank, and the vibrate option doesnt save. I turn it on, go to a game, it doesnt vibrate, so I go back to check and its off. Sound works though.

Good job with the app so far. Some little fixes and it'll be perfect
    Last edited by Mononoko; 08/15/2009 at 08:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mononoko View Post
    Ok, so I updated, and the game wouldnt work. I restarted, and all is well, except the achievements page is blank, and the vibrate option doesnt save. I turn it on, go to a game, it doesnt vibrate, so I go back to check and its off. Sound works though.

Good job with the app so far. Some little fixes and it'll be perfect
    As for the beggening issues, I'm not sure :/ At least it fixed on restart. The achievements page is blank, I'll release a new version today with some filled in. And the vibrate option is being looked at, I know it's less than reliable.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    New version posted, many updates!