Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 260
  1. #81  
    I updated the thread title for you. Wow, are you on a roll.

    - Craig

    ps - I also like the idea of being able to drag the checker or tap the checker and tap again at the target location.
  2. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #82  
    I'l look into the drag and drop.

    And sorry for frequently updates :P
  3. #83  
    Nice app....i'm in need of a developer and I am willing to pay good money for a personal app to be developed!......contact me if interested jb@jbwebdesign.info
  4. #84  
    Isn't the layout a little backwards? The way it is presented, we should be playing as Black. Since we are red, I have to turn the phone upside down to play. Our checkers should be closest to us.

    Other than that, no complaints. Thanks for the game!
  5. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by Athanatos View Post
    Isn't the layout a little backwards? The way it is presented, we should be playing as Black. Since we are red, I have to turn the phone upside down to play. Our checkers should be closest to us.

    Other than that, no complaints. Thanks for the game!
    In 1.6ish I will add a setting that allows you to pick what side you have. I havent released it yet, but 1.4.5 has a temporary workaround method that flips the orientation around.
  6. #86  
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

    Here is the list:

    1. My Notifications - set sounds for Pre alerts - Kaerey
    2. BlockDrop (was Pretris) - elchileno
    3. DevMode Launcher - no more codes to type! - cstucker
    4. Solitaire Card Game -t.tokarczyk01
    5. PrePackage: Package Tracking
    6. My Tether-Tether over WiFi, USB, and BT - aonic
    7. Translator - 20+ Languages - roar
    8. Dot Game - oil
    9. Stopwatch/Timer - sambao21
    10. Tip Calculator *Redux* -PreGame
    11. WxRad Animated Weather Radar -adsllc
    12. Dilbert/Garfield Daily Comics - roar
    13. Brickbreaker - kmax12
    14. Snake - roar
    15. Checkers -kesne
    16. Farts - CTL Advance
    17. PREtracker - GPS - kmax12
    18. Chess - rboatright
    19. Soundboard - sound effects machine - lrdavis4
    20. Scientific Calculator - rboatright

    Thank you for everything you have done so far!

    - Craig
  7. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

    Here is the list:

    1. My Notifications - set sounds for Pre alerts - Kaerey
    2. BlockDrop (was Pretris) - elchileno
    3. DevMode Launcher - no more codes to type! - cstucker
    4. Solitaire Card Game -t.tokarczyk01
    5. PrePackage: Package Tracking
    6. My Tether-Tether over WiFi, USB, and BT - aonic
    7. Translator - 20+ Languages - roar
    8. Dot Game - oil
    9. Stopwatch/Timer - sambao21
    10. Tip Calculator *Redux* -PreGame
    11. WxRad Animated Weather Radar -adsllc
    12. Dilbert/Garfield Daily Comics - roar
    13. Brickbreaker - kmax12
    14. Snake - roar
    15. Checkers -kesne
    16. Farts - CTL Advance
    17. PREtracker - GPS - kmax12
    18. Chess - rboatright
    19. Soundboard - sound effects machine - lrdavis4
    20. Scientific Calculator - rboatright

    Thank you for everything you have done so far!

    - Craig

    Oh very cool! Thanks everyone!

    1.5.0 should be coming today or tomorrow
  8. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    #88  
    Here is what I've noticed since I installed 1.4.3.

    First off, the icon says "Pre Checkers", but right below the icon its says "PreCheckers". Just seems repetitive to me, let the title be the title and change the icon to just a checkers board with no words.

    Second, I still see the "ghost" chip that lingers behind after being jumped. If you move a piece to where the ghost chip is, the ghost chip will move somewhere else.

    Third, I beat the computer, but nothing happened, and I could continue to move my pieces around.

    Fourth, I tried two player, and it just freezes after a couple of moves.

    Great idea for the game though, keep up the hard work and get us an app store quality game!
  9. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #89  
    First: thanks for the input! I'l change that.
    Second: ghost chips are being resolved, thanks!
    Third: I'm working on adding notifications
    Fourth: its not a bug, its a rules issue. If a jump is avalible, you must make it. This is being removed
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    First: thanks for the input! I'l change that.
    Second: ghost chips are being resolved, thanks!
    Third: I'm working on adding notifications
    Fourth: its not a bug, its a rules issue. If a jump is avalible, you must make it. This is being removed

    Regarding item#4, I also find that with the Two Player, the game freezes after a few moves, even understanding the rule that an available jump must be taken.
  11. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by jblacken View Post
    Regarding item#4, I also find that with the Two Player, the game freezes after a few moves, even understanding the rule that an available jump must be taken.
    Hmm, thanks for that, the new version (set to release this week) *should* fix that.

    Thanks!
  12. #92  
    how about simon? pretty easy and awesome!
  13. darmood's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #93  
    hello I think this is great...thanks.. However my pieces will not move,,any ideas
  14. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by darmood View Post
    hello I think this is great...thanks.. However my pieces will not move,,any ideas
    Make sure your playing correctly, this isnt drag and drop, its click and click
  15. darmood's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    #95  
    thanks I did a restart on pre and now working perfectly
  16. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by darmood View Post
    thanks I did a restart on pre and now working perfectly
    Thanks
  17. #97  
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this to you but I get ghost checkers sometimes. Attached are photos. THis was the first time that I got an opponent checker ghost.

    The two uncrowned checkers are ghosts. They cannot be selected or played but they get swapped everytime i try to move a checker onto that square as you can see by the photos.


    PS. I kinda liked the Double checker crowning. Can you give us this option in a future build?

    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this to you but I get ghost checkers sometimes. Attached are photos. THis was the first time that I got an opponent checker ghost.

    The two uncrowned checkers are ghosts. They cannot be selected or played but they get swapped everytime i try to move a checker onto that square as you can see by the photos.


    PS. I kinda liked the Double checker crowning. Can you give us this option in a future build?

    Thanks
    Your not using the latest version of it. I highly recommend upgrading to 1.4.3.

    As for the graphics, future versions will include options for that
  19. #99  
    Great app. love the cartoonish visuals. a little glitchy; sometimes i would click on a piece and not be able to move it anywhere, so i would change pieces and come back to that one, but now not even be able to click on it (a frozen piece). whenever this happened (not too often) i just re opened the app. besides fixing this little issue, one thing i would love to see is achievements. a simple button on the home page you can click on that brings you the achievement page with little things such as win a game in under 30 moves, win a game without crowning a king piece, win (10,40,100) games, etc. Its little things like this that add vast amounts of replay value to a simple game like this and keep people coming back. if you like the idea, just say and i could come up with some better ones
  20. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #100  
    Thanks very much for that idea! I'll deffinatly add that to future versions!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions