Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 260
  1. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #41  
    Haha, one of the updates will fix that, I also found it annoying. I'l also working on making it completely app store friendly (no back buttons, complient to all of Palm's standards)

    An update is coming tomarrow, and will include improved graphics, fixed one player game-play, and more complient to Palm's standards.

    On the 27th, there will be an update that includes two player (pass and play) functionality, added difficulty settings, and full compliency (real word?)

    Those dates are final, so look out for the updates!

    Also look out for a new app coming tomarrow, "Fireworks Fun", which is basically just how it sounds. There is also an original and fun (in my opinion at least) game that should be showing up in a week or two.

    Enjoy
  2. #42  
    thanks for this
  3. syang87's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    #43  
    Looks good. Thanks
  4. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #44  
    Posted new version, 1.3.1!
  5. #45  
    Updated Title to reflect change, give me a shout next time and I'll do it sooner.

    Thanks!
  6. #46  
    thanks for the update, huge number jump.

    did you update the screen caps?

    what are you looking to do in 1.4?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #47  
    The screencaps are updated. There were a lot of internal changes, and the way that I number versions is different then most.

    1.4.x will include two-player. 1.5.x will fix almost all of the bugs and include difficulty.
  8. #48  
    This is fabulous!

    What is going to be your next app?

    - Craig
  9. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #49  
    My next app will be a full game, Box Break, which will be coming in a few weeks.

    As for updates, Fireworks, PreTac, PrePong and Checkers should be updated soon.
  10. #50  
    Love it. Big thanks for this
  11. #51  
    Dammit, just took my phone out of dev mode. Now I have to put it back in.
  12. #52  
    Like the update. The kinged piece looks better than a doubled and the piece graphics are nice. Like the piece change, rather than the orange.

    Still find movement targets easy to miss, after I tap a piece. And if a target is missed, it doesn't unhighlight the piece, but seems to require tapping on the piece to move again.

    Perhaps instead of looking at a specific tap target, you can get the x,y of the tap. If it is a certain distance from the piece to move, look at the direction based on piece x,y versus tap x,y. If there is an obvious direction and a space is free, move that way. This should be a little more forgiving than a real tap target.

    Maybe an undo, so I can fix a bad move I make that results in loosing multiple pieces.

    I also haven't seen any lagging "dead" pieces left, so it looks like you crushed that bug. This is coming along nicely.
  13. #53  
    Thanks, great work
  14. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Like the update. The kinged piece looks better than a doubled and the piece graphics are nice. Like the piece change, rather than the orange.

    Still find movement targets easy to miss, after I tap a piece. And if a target is missed, it doesn't unhighlight the piece, but seems to require tapping on the piece to move again.

    Perhaps instead of looking at a specific tap target, you can get the x,y of the tap. If it is a certain distance from the piece to move, look at the direction based on piece x,y versus tap x,y. If there is an obvious direction and a space is free, move that way. This should be a little more forgiving than a real tap target.

    Maybe an undo, so I can fix a bad move I make that results in loosing multiple pieces.

    I also haven't seen any lagging "dead" pieces left, so it looks like you crushed that bug. This is coming along nicely.
    Thanks! I'll look into the undo feature, but to me it sounds like a cheat :P

    I'll look into making the board bigger and better so it is easier to play.

    As for the bugs, I tried to fix them, so I hope they are gone.

    Also: As for updates:

    v1.4.x Coming on the 26-27, will include pass and play.
    v1.5.x Coming later this month, will include two player over the web.

    Thanks for all of the suggestions.
    Last edited by kesne; 07/25/2009 at 06:53 PM.
  15. #55  
    Great update. I like the update. My only real complaint is that my pieces are on the side of the board away from me.
    I would also like a 1 move undo for those times when my finger touches a place I didn't mean to.
  16. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #56  
    Okay, thanks for the feedback. I'll look into a one move undo button. I'm also planning on adding settings to flip the board.
  17. #57  
    I don't know if its just me, but after installing the new version(1.3.1) the title of the app under the icon says "PreCheckersasdf" I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same title under icon. Not sure if it just me or an error with the install.

    thanks
    chris
  18. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by hammersfd View Post
    I don't know if its just me, but after installing the new version(1.3.1) the title of the app under the icon says "PreCheckersasdf" I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same title under icon. Not sure if it just me or an error with the install.

    thanks
    chris
    Install the update (1.3.6) I was comparing versions (1.3.0 to 1.3.1) so i changed the name to get two installs but forgot to change it back, its fixed in the update, my bad.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Install the update (1.3.6) I was comparing versions (1.3.0 to 1.3.1) so i changed the name to get two installs but forgot to change it back, its fixed in the update, my bad.

    where is 1.3.6? not on the first post.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  20. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
       #60  
    Forgot to post the new version up. Fixed.

    Version 1.3.6 posted
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions