Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Congratulations on the App Catalog addition!!! Great work!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Congratulations on the App Catalog addition!!! Great work!
    Thank you very much
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yes. Congratulations are in order!

Cheers,

-JerryG
    How awesome to read that your app made it to the official catalog on the main page. Congrats!
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Some news here: I will be able to maintain the Homebrew Version, so once palm pushes the latest update, I'll post it in homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Some news here: I will be able to maintain the Homebrew Version, so once palm pushes the latest update, I'll post it in homebrew.
    Thanks! Now I'll be able to keep playing it on the emulator! Also, does Palm give you a timeframe from when you submit an update and to when they post it?
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Thanks! Now I'll be able to keep playing it on the emulator! Also, does Palm give you a timeframe from when you submit an update and to when they post it?
    No idea, hopefully soon.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Did you add more skins in the app catalog version? I would just download it, but I am running the leaked webOS 1.2, which can't connect to the official app catalog.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Did you add more skins in the app catalog version? I would just download it, but I am running the leaked webOS 1.2, which can't connect to the official app catalog.
    Not really, but I plan to.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    is it me or are the pieces on the wrong tiles?? impretty sure theyre supposed to look like this:

Will this be fixed??
    Last edited by TheLuMan7; 09/14/2009 at 08:14 AM.
    LOL, LuMan, good catch. According to the official rules, checkers/droughts are only played on the dark squares and the lower right corner of each players side is always light square and open.

So you would be correct. I suspect this was merely an oversite on Keen Studio's part?
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    LOL, LuMan, good catch. According to the official rules, checkers/droughts are only played on the dark squares and the lower right corner of each players side is always light square and open.

So you would be correct. I suspect this was merely an oversite on Keen Studio's part?
    Will be fixed, in the works, thanks!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Sorry, didn't search the thread before I posted this.

But am I the only one that wants the "New Game" button removed and the board extended? Pass and play is difficult with such small pieces. A landscape mode would be wonderful too.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    Sorry, didn't search the thread before I posted this.

But am I the only one that wants the "New Game" button removed and the board extended? Pass and play is difficult with such small pieces. A landscape mode would be wonderful too.
    New Game will be added to the command menu. As for a bigger board, we can't do it without stretching the pieces.
    amazing
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Can you make your pieces the bottom set? I am tired of playing this with the phone upside down...
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Great game - very polished, great work!
    Last edited by c_man; 01/09/2010 at 11:20 AM.
    Is there someone who can help me with an error I am getting with installation? It's a syntax error and it won't install.
    Sorry but do you know the rules of checkers ?

Do you know the starting position for the board ?

I think you should reed a bit more about it. I sugest

Checkers Rules - How to Play Checkers (Standard U.S. Rules)

The Basic Rules of Checkers

But there are nice graphics in the game.
    Why is the phone being a butthead? When I play one player and get to a certain point the app will only move one checker back and forth without touching any other checker to avoid getting taken. Is there a way to get around it or just let it win and start anew?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213