Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Do you know anyway to make the text field copy-able? Until then I am afraid I can only use this when playing people as the engine is pitiful. I appreciate you porting it, THIS would be SO useful for tournament notation, if only I could copy the text :/ ...........
    I came across ichess.morfik.com which has several skins available and it actually displays "move hints" to the player. The one I like is ichess.morfik.com/std-wood.html . Can you add this functionality into the ported app?
    I get that you can't make it harder but could you add a restart button so I don't have to close this after a win\loss or even mid game
    Quote Originally Posted by aikin View Post
    I get that you can't make it harder but could you add a restart button so I don't have to close this after a win\loss or even mid game
    so will there be no improvements to the game engine to make it harder?
    The author has stated several times he isn't doing much for the diffaculty if you read this forum, he probably can't he just copied a script and ported it to the pre way less complicated then writing a working chess engine and he can't copy anybodies script it has to be free to use or he needs the authors permission
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234