Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Anyone else getting an install error? I've tried both through Terminal (Mac) and have gotten a message about not enough space (my pre shows over 4 GB of free space). I have also tried with FileCoaster and have gotten a simple "Install Error" message.

Any ideas?
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonysjunk417 View Post
    Anyone else getting an install error? I've tried both through Terminal (Mac) and have gotten a message about not enough space (my pre shows over 4 GB of free space). I have also tried with FileCoaster and have gotten a simple "Install Error" message.

Any ideas?
    You should re-download the ipk file. It may be that it got corrupted during the download process.
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre
    K. I tried that and still a no go.

This is the exact message I get: palm-install: FAILED_NOT_ENOUGH_INSTALL_SPACE

Available space is listed as: 4.1 GB.
    I use this map a lot.
    Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonysjunk417 View Post
    K. I tried that and still a no go.

This is the exact message I get: palm-install: FAILED_NOT_ENOUGH_INSTALL_SPACE

Available space is listed as: 4.1 GB.
    You ran out of space for apps.
    there are some workarounds for this, but it requires rooting (i think)
    Quote Originally Posted by free hurricane View Post
    You ran out of space for apps.
    there are some workarounds for this, but it requires rooting (i think)
    You seem to be right. I deleted a few apps and retried the install via filecoaster. Worked just fine. I didn't need 3 calculators anyhow. A subway map is much more useful (even if I take the same 2 trains everyday).

Thanks!

And obviously thanks to thatdude for the map!
    great job on this, dude. I'll be using it on my daytrip next week!
    Thanks! Will use it to get around NYC this weekend. It been awhile since I have been to here.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Is there anyone out there that could make something like this for boston?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Where can I get the source for this?

You say it's under GPL but I can't find the source anywhere.
    this is a great app! Is it possible that you could make one for the busses? An app for the staten island bus routes would be very helpful to me. I have the pdf on my phone but I can't zoom in enough for me to make out the finer details like in your app. Anyway, excellent job
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Good simple app. Will be nicer when you can load other city's systems. Thanks
    this is the message i get after downloading the subway app. any ideas on how to fix this?
    Thatdude, thanks for making this app, it's really simple and does exactly what I need it to do. Is there any chance you plan on updating it with the new NYC Subway map that reflects the service changes that occurred this summer?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234