Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    penny arcarde and get fuzzy are awsome. thanks for this app!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Am I the only one having issues with this? Doesn't seem to display a good portion of comics. I just get a blank window.
    No I am too! Peanuts and Penny Arcade - wont show current comics.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Awesome App,

Anyway to do one for some Manga?
    Roar,

I think it was mentioned some time agao but I really need to be able to zoom in especially on the Sunday cartoons. The lettering can be very small.

Maybe set up Pinch In or Out on the images?

Any thoughts?

- Craig
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    thx for the comics. Great time killer, luv using it on breaks.
    Would love to see Cyanide and Happiness from Explosm! - Flash Animations, Daily Comics, and more! @ Explosm.net included!
    How about the comic Cathy Cathy — UCLICK GoComics.com
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    thanks for this, love the app its simple and works fantastic (special plus to having the alt text appear underneath xkcd!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dstanley753 View Post
    Would love to see Cyanide and Happiness from Explosm! - Flash Animations, Daily Comics, and more! @ Explosm.net included!
    I second this request. Commics for Cyanide and Happiness can be found here.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hey! What about a German version including Nichtlustig? Would be great!

Yours
    Request: Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

The thing with these is there is a little red button on thee comics that insert a little funny addition

Thanks!
    Hey this app rocks I will definitely be donating. I was hoping someone could help me solve an issue I am having where I can't view getfuzzy or pearls before swine. These are my favs, c&h and garfield work no prob, havn't checked dill yet. If anyone has a suggestion wouuld greatly appreciate it.
    Lol, at first I thought "who needs something like this when they have a good browser" but now I really like this app! No idea if requesting comics makes any sense cause last update has been a while, but here we go:
    I like alphasix idea about NichtLustig and I'd like to add UserFriendly and QuestionableContent
    On the order of Fail Blog, how about adding PoWM (People of Wal Mart). www.peopleofwalmart.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryumf View Post
    Hey this app rocks I will definitely be donating. I was hoping someone could help me solve an issue I am having where I can't view getfuzzy or pearls before swine. These are my favs, c&h and garfield work no prob, havn't checked dill yet. If anyone has a suggestion wouuld greatly appreciate it.
    I have also been unable to access Get Fuzzy, and it's really the only one I care about. I was using it for a while, and then it broke several weeks ago to where it would work sometimes, and then not work, and then right before 1.3.1 it would draw a box where the comic should be but never display it.

For over a week now, it just shows the loading circle and never displays the comic.
  17.    #177  
    Hey everybody, I just updated the app, sorry for the long delay since the last update.
    Broken feeds have been fixed:
    Some websites changed, which broke some of the comics, this has been fixed in this release.
    New Comics:
    Nichtlustig
    Notfunny
    Cyanide and Happiness
    Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
    additionally the following sites from the cheezburger network have been added:
    GraphJam
    Comixed
    Engrish Funny
    This is Photobomb
    Hawtness
    Picture is Unrelated
    Removed Comic:
    I had to remove the Penny Arcade comic because the website changed, I hope to add it in a future release, sorry about that to all Penny Arcade readers
    New Features:
    The Comic will now be always 100% wide, so you cannot/don't have to scroll horizontally anymore. To compensate there is now a fullscreen view (button on the bottom left) which renders the comic full screen (pinch to zoom and scrolling supported). Landscape mode is supported in both the normal as well as the full screen view, so there should be no problem to read the large comics anymore.

Thanks for your support, please keep comic suggestions coming
    Also, I will open-source the app shortly, when I have enough time to set everything up.
    Have fun, Download, Donations,
    - Janni
    It doesn't have my favorite Jesus and Mo
    Not sure how complicated this might be, but is there any way to add in an option to display the comics how they were before the update? Before I could read, scroll, next comic very simply. Now I have to hit the fullscreen button before reading, and back out again before switching to the next comic. If this isn't all that easy, don't worry about it. Thanks for the app.
    Will you be submitting this app to the app catalog? I am too lazy to do homebrew apps, but I would definitely buy your app if it was in the catalog!