Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    C & H (Cyanide and Happiness) aka explosm!

Comics - Explosm.net
    This is what I think of every time I see "C&H" in the title.
    Great app!
    Thank you for your work.

Get Fuzzy - Get Fuzzy free online comic strip library at comics.com
    BUG: the program automatically resets to default after a restart, after deleting comics that i don't want to view and reorganizing the ones i want.
    I love it, thank you!!
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Thanks! Works great with 1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Beave4 View Post
    BUG: the program automatically resets to default after a restart, after deleting comics that i don't want to view and reorganizing the ones i want.
    Yes, I hope you can correct this.

Also, it'd be great if I could go back to all those old Garfield Comics ... like a year ago. I just like reading mass comics, but clicking back more than 30 times gets tiring. Is there anyway you can get the older comics more available?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    First off thanks for the app... I appreciate you adding in xkcd... I noticed that the icon was not the right size it is supposed to be 64x64... i found the icon you used and i put it in the correct size....

thanks again

7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beave4 View Post
    this is actually supposed to work, and works for me in the emulator, did you do something special?
    edit: have you downloaded the newest version (has the new configuration screen) or are you using version 0.3?
    Last edited by roar; 07/25/2009 at 06:10 AM.
    Dinosaur Comics (www.qwantz.com)

and

Pictures for sad children (Picturesforsadchildren.com)
    This is shaping up pretty nice! Well done!
    Great app, thanks for makin it!

I just have one question...WHERES PEANUTS!? lol
    here is another comic I like and its for geeks
    UserFriendly.Org
  12.    #92  
    sacherjj: Thanks for the very good suggestions, I will consider them.
    phillipah: Thanks to you too, I thought the icons were supposed 48x48 when they are supposed to 64x64, looks much cleaner now
    everybody else: Can somebody confirm that the app saves and restore your comics list or is it broken for everyone?
    Also I'll implement comics.com support in the next version (that means Peanuts, Get Fuzzy and more!)
    are all the comics working now or is it still just garfield
    @roar love the app! would there be a way for the end user to add the comics that are RSS based? It seems like essentially turning this into an RSS aggregator would eliminate alot of the "can you add this" questions.

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonjasontravis View Post
    @roar love the app! would there be a way for the end user to add the comics that are RSS based? It seems like essentially turning this into an RSS aggregator would eliminate alot of the "can you add this" questions.

I dunno, maybe I'm crazy.

That would be awesome!
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
  16.    #96  
    I originally planned to add this, but did not yet, because I feared all of the "can you add ... please??" comments will turn into "why doesn't comic xyz work??" questions
    Sorry if this has been requested before, but could the comic resize to fit the screen in horizontal mode? Or could you give us that option? Great job, thanx!
    This is great! Thanks
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    I originally planned to add this, but did not yet, because I feared all of the "can you add ... please??" comments will turn into "why doesn't comic xyz work??" questions
    I promise I would never torture you with that.

Which would be worse....
    A million replies to add the comic that only they love or a million replies complaining that their RSS feeds aren't working?
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Hey this is a really nice app. Good work.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast