Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 265
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    The App is now available in Spain and Mexico
    Not yet in Spain (just checked as well). But if you submitted it to Palm, it's just a matter of time, then. Thanks in advance!
  2. #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by manueljaime View Post
    Not yet in Spain (just checked as well). But if you submitted it to Palm, it's just a matter of time, then. Thanks in advance!
    You may be right, as it appears as an old app in my cat, noy updated recently. Will just have to keep checking throughout the day
  3. #223  
    Now it appears!
    Now I'm complete

    Thanks Roar!!!
  4. #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Now it appears!
    Now I'm complete

    Thanks Roar!!!
    Same here, in Spain! At last! Thank you thank you thank you!
  5. #225  
    Thanks, Roar, for this beautiful application. I know everyone has his own favourite comics and the list can be long. But is there any chance to see "Wizard of ID" one day?
  6. #226  
    Can we get Blondie and Haegar the Horrible too?

    I am just so happy it is in the App Catalog....great app!
  7. #227  
    I love this app, but noticed something w/ FailBlog. A lot of them are videos, and with this app it just spins for a while then stops trying. Am I just not waiting long enough, or do the video ones just not work?
  8.    #228  
    Videos obviously don't work, since there is no flash support yet
  9. #229  
    I love this app and check it out every day..just wanted to let people know.
  10. #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Videos obviously don't work, since there is no flash support yet
    That's besides the point. Flash is not the be-all, end-all of video you know.

    If the app doesn't support jumping to YouTube, or if it IS purely a flash video, then it would be nice if a little movie icon or something showed up to at least indicate what the dealy-o is.

    Don't get me wrong, I love ur app, just trying to offer suggestions on making it even better.
  11. cwgtex's Avatar
    Posts
    608 Posts
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    If the app doesn't support jumping to YouTube, or if it IS purely a flash video, then it would be nice if a little movie icon or something showed up to at least indicate what the dealy-o is.
    +1
  12.    #232  
    that is already implemented in the upcoming version
    however failblog, hawtness, and icanhascheezburger all use viddler now with a little number of videos having a youtube alternative.
  13. tenzero's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #234  
    strange thing... Images from the icons folder sometimes (not always) show up as a folder in the Photos app. Is there a way to hide these from the Photos app?

    Love the app, kutgw!
  14.    #235  
    new version available in the App Catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by kallan42 View Post
    Huh. So you can. Thanks! Any way to get the app to always open up with the top comic?
    You can change that now in the preferences screen.

    done

    Quote Originally Posted by ten08 View Post
    strange thing... Images from the icons folder sometimes (not always) show up as a folder in the Photos app. Is there a way to hide these from the Photos app?
    Weird, has never happened on my phone, should've probably made the directory hidden, I suppose, maybe will add that to the next version.
  15. #236  
    Bloom County?
  16.    #237  
    only active and running webcomics
  17. Thead's Avatar
    Posts
    317 Posts
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    #238  
    I love this app. Mine broke today though. When I go to Configure and try to scroll down through the list, once it gets to Apokalips being at the top and Dinosaur Comics being at the bottom, it locks up and I can't scroll up or down anymore. Tried restarting the phone and deleting and reinstalling the app but no luck. Any ideas?
  18. #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thead View Post
    I love this app. Mine broke today though. When I go to Configure and try to scroll down through the list, once it gets to Apokalips being at the top and Dinosaur Comics being at the bottom, it locks up and I can't scroll up or down anymore. Tried restarting the phone and deleting and reinstalling the app but no luck. Any ideas?
    Same thing happening to me. Scroll down configure and the app freezes.
    --Marvin
  19. #240  
    My app is also freezing about 3/4 of the way down the available comics list in the Configure menu. I tried restarting the app, restarting my Pre, and uninstalling & reinstalling the app, but nothing helped. Any suggestions?

    P.S. Thanks for adding the "Start at top comic" option!

Posting Permissions