Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Thank you Thank You and Thank you for making my Pre life so much easier!! :-)
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Is there still a purpose for this app? The Quick Installer has an option to allow you to show the Dev Mode app in the launcher. No rooting required.
    I love that you keept the look of the Konami Code!

Thank you!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Thank you thank you thank you!!! You're the best!!! Now I don't have to type updown so many times!!! That can be very annoying. Typos ruin your day. Thank you. That is a remarkable app!!! and for all who don't think it's 'worth it', go ahead, keep typing that code, and well, is it worth it? Your fingers will agree... It is. Great App dude, keep on it!
    omg, this is exactly what we all needed @.@
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    Doesn't this require you to root the phone? Not many people know how to do so.
    Turning on Dev Mode is no different than rooting the phone. All you have to do is type novaterm once you plug it in and it's rooted.
    Thanks, makes things so much easier!
    awesome shortcut!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricTic View Post
    Is there still a purpose for this app? The Quick Installer has an option to allow you to show the Dev Mode app in the launcher. No rooting required.
    I recall doing this on my Pre2, but can't find this option on my Pre3. Can someone tell me how to navigate to turning-on the Dev Mod app in launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrawford View Post
    yea I would rather just un-hide the developer mode app that palm created by using the wiki instructions.
    Where?

I must be stupid right now, cause I'm not finding these instructions. Anyone?
    Last edited by mypalmpred; 09/27/2013 at 08:07 PM.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456