Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Updated first post to include new information.
    Last edited by cstucker; 07/19/2009 at 03:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    this is great
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i hate typing that code
    Nice app
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Umm... where's the ipk? I've searched all three pages on this thread and I can't find it...
  6.    #46  
    Sorry, looks like the first post was deleted again, I'll contact an administrator. in the mean time:
    Last edited by cstucker; 07/19/2009 at 06:08 PM.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Thanks!
    @cstucker,
    Thank you for giving me the credit.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by hirenpathak View Post
    @cstucker,
    Thank you for giving me the credit.
    Yeah, sorry bout that. I actually didn't realize anyone had requested such an app. I was just bored and had some time to kill and since it worked I figured other people may want it too. I'm glad people actually find this useful.
  10.    #50  
    Having more technical difficulties. Here is the v0.2.0 ipk
    Attached Files Attached Files
    So Nice!
  12.    #52  
    Officially updated to Version 0.2.0.
    New Feature:
    Toggle switch preference added to change behavior of app. Toggle "On" to have app automatically launch dev mode switcher at launch instead of requiring button press.
    why does it keep getting deleted?
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    why does it keep getting deleted?
    The forum spam filter kept cathing my edits as spam. I have been working with Dieter Bohn and the issue should be resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by cstucker View Post
    Yeah, sorry bout that. I actually didn't realize anyone had requested such an app. I was just bored and had some time to kill and since it worked I figured other people may want it too. I'm glad people actually find this useful.
    I was just kidding. Thank you for the app.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cstucker View Post
    jays_pre is right, any method that works for installing ipks should work, but the command method is the only one I have tested because I have gotten so used to using it.
    And to answer jays_pre's question, I am haven't but any work into it and have no idea if anyone else is. I think you may have misinterpreted the way this app works based on your question. This doesn't actually enter the code, it simply calls the dev app using javascript. I understand your request and would love to see it happen, but I believe the only method for that would be to root and modify the app code to allow rotation. Considering it is already implemented in email, it shouldn't be too hard to enable it with typing in the code, but I have yet to look into that.
    Oh My! I can't get any lazier! Thanks for the update (version 0.2.0) cstucker. Maybe somebody will think of a way to make the landscape an app instead of rooting. Great job!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I love your app, but I will not download it(atleast for now) because just like you I absolutely love the code. It takes me back to my Mortal Kombat Sega Genesis days when I was tyring to FINISH EM'. lol But I don't think that Palm will replace the code with a button because the average user is not a developer and does not need this option.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Great little time saver. Thanks!
    Thanks for this as I was tired of typing the code in all the time.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    thank you...this really helps
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast